My Megamo Radical...

Lee Cable

Well, i thought i would take some random pictures of my bike so here they are, and comments will be welcome. Any slaughtering of my beast will be noted and repaid at a later date :P

[attachmentid=4102]

Ill post more pics when I resize them :P

From Lee

Edited by radical rider

once we change that tyre, stem and rear wheel (to YOUR wheel and not mine) then itll look minto :)

shoulda cleaned her better before posting pics :P cos she doesn tlook as sweet as she can!

Whos to say im going to change them stem, I like this one, its slightly different to the deus stem. I have also become really close with a scratch on it, that i dont think i could part with :P

And it'll be better with the bulb, than with the king. NOT STARTING A DISPUTE. OWN OPINION!

From Lee

she is a loverly bike to ride on street and natural but the frunt brake needs a bleed, it did have flat bars at 1 point but the higher bar helps hur lots

fadom

Fadom, hello, i didnt know you were on here, but yes, i think i have sorted the front brake, bled it again last night, and it seems to be ok now, it works like a beast now.

I'm loving the old schoolness of it i didn't think i would but i do like it. You have yourself a realy nice bike there mate pop a little goldie on there.

ricky

Thanking you very much, she rides like a beast

From Lee

she is a loverly bike to ride on street and natural but the frunt brake needs a bleed, it did have flat bars at 1 point but the higher bar helps hur lots

fadom

i never ran flatties on it.....ever :S its only ever had risers on it with me or lee

and you havent ridden natural on it either....so how would you know :rolleyes:

anywho, its a fine bike to ride, felt feckin nice with a slightly longer stem imo, strangely it bunnyhopped easier like that

my bad, fadom thought natural was a pile of gravel with a sheet of metal on, and a wobby cable reel :huh: bless his cotton socks :P

Haha, i think he was annoyed that we wernt letting him ride our bikes last night.. :- , stil think we should of gone back to the bench gap, i nearly had it the last time :(

From Lee

Haha, i think he was annoyed that we wernt letting him ride our bikes last night.. :- , stil think we should of gone back to the bench gap, i nearly had it the last time :(

From Lee

its piss easy, you can easily do it

i did let him on my bike, he just f**kin sidehopped to my mech hanger which pissed me off :angry: so i refused to let him on my bike again, did you see what he did to my sd7 on the commencal...........carnage, and he blew up my fecking deore the other night that i lent him

my downtubes got a little scarred now, bloody hal was forcing me to hop up this impossible wall :(

its piss easy, you can easily do it

i did let him on my bike, he just f**kin sidehopped to my mech hanger which pissed me off :angry: so i refused to let him on my bike again, did you see what he did to my sd7 on the commencal...........carnage, and he blew up my fecking deore the other night that i lent him

my downtubes got a little scarred now, bloody hal was forcing me to hop up this impossible wall :(

i reckon i could of done. next time i come, ill bring my lid so that i can try it.

haha, yea considering you had had the zoot for about half a day.... was rather harsh. what was he using the deore for? surely not trials....

well, why do the wall if its impossible.

look at what nath found...ugly...here...ugly..

From Lee