My New Aorta

SuperDeathMonkey

That frame is so damn sexy dude ! but i agree,it should have green parts all round eventually,would look the t!t5,none the less it's a sweet ride

zoo baby!

The red hubs only temporary, his onza hub blew up tother day so He put an old wheel until he can get it sorted.

I like it mate. f**k the colour scheme, its how it ride isnt it!? (Y) But i went on Christof's in Leeds and everytime i went to get it onto the backwheel i nearly landed on my arse, because of the such high BB... (N) That just reminds me, did you swap Christof (Chris G) for something, or did you buy it new?

Cheers,

Joe.

Did I ask for your opinion?

whats the point in posting if you dont want replies, and before you go and comment on saying i only want good comments, then theres no point in posting it!

i agree with him!!!

And Motorfiets1234 i think it will be loads to short for you, it was too short for me and im only 5'9/10"

joE!

That frame is so damn sexy dude ! but i agree,it should have green parts all round eventually,would look the t!t5,none the less it's a sweet ride

zoo baby!

im loking to put in place of my python they ride absolutly amazing

tom tom