Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

i know this may not be to some peoples taste but here is my new Czar Ivan

pbpic877019.jpg

pbpic877018.jpg

pbpic877017.jpg

its a long and i also just got the new rear wheel which is a pro II trials on fluro try-all rim, and if you hadnt guessed it the theme for this bike is random!!!

p.s nicest riding bike ever and thats a fact!!

cheers

chris

looks so mint that bike its blinded the dog under the table with all its colours but also isnt this topic so cool

Edited by javzi monty

5minsfrommyhouse.jpg

And here is my bike at a new spot i found the other week, Monster rocks. Happy days.

looks lovely like i said the other day mate, ben will be hunting you down to get it back, he did ride pretty well on the zoo at the weekend though. now down to business, where is that spot and my god take me there! looks sick. if its closer than portland and its dry this weekend then im game :)

looks lovely like i said the other day mate, ben will be hunting you down to get it back, he did ride pretty well on the zoo at the weekend though. now down to business, where is that spot and my god take me there! looks sick. if its closer than portland and its dry this weekend then im game :)

Man im getting on so much better with this frame, ben will have a fight to get it back :)

This spot is on dartmoor just by okehampton, its about a 10 min walk from the car park but so worth it.There are some sick lines here and even rocks big enough to keep Mr Burton entertained.

By the way i didnt notice any dodgy looking fences for miles, so you will be safe. :lol:

Man im getting on so much better with this frame, ben will have a fight to get it back :)

This spot is on dartmoor just by okehampton, its about a 10 min walk from the car park but so worth it.There are some sick lines here and even rocks big enough to keep Mr Burton entertained.

By the way i didnt notice any dodgy looking fences for miles, so you will be safe. :lol:

awesome i'lll have to trek it down and bring the ben and some others with me if i can. no dodgy fences :) good times.

Its ok m8 ma riding m8 says it a gay colour but wants his eletric blu lol,

so far its hve -

New Bleed

Gusset grips

Echo bar ends(not in pic)

new creepy crawlers(not in pic)

new koxx modded bash plate(not in pic)

V!z orange Pads

i wanna get new bars n stem - and the rims all blak blak spokes

jus to learn on only bin ait 2weeks lol,

4 Christmas ask ma gal for gu st frame n foks lol post pic of you bike m8 n spec