Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...

Or alternatively, don't listen to dickheads on the internet and just enjoy riding it...

I actually wouldn't recommend upgrading anything on that bike, they're good to learn on but it costs a fortune to upgrade a bike into a properly good one. Better off selling it and buying another complete. (Y)

I know Da Bomb as a rule aren't great and I was massively dubious when I brought it but its far better than I expected it to be, especially to learn on. Id waited for ages for a T pro to come up on ebay but after months and months of waiting I just went for this one.

Or alternatively, don't listen to dickheads on the internet and just enjoy riding it...

I actually wouldn't recommend upgrading anything on that bike, they're good to learn on but it costs a fortune to upgrade a bike into a properly good one. Better off selling it and buying another complete. (Y)

Yet more un-provoked hostility towards me, back off unless you've got a reason its kinda pathetic.

It'll be fine to start on yes but it was a suggestion, i had one i snapped it backhopping.

Sorry for trying to help *bow*

Frame: BT raven 6.0 short;

Fork: Gu;

Headset: Ritchey;

Brakesi: front -Avid bb7 + Kool stop pads;

________rear - Avid sd7 + Rockpads blue pads;

handlebar: Zoo! low riser;

Stem: Bionic;

wheelsi: front - Try all rim; Echo tr hub; Maxxis minio dh f;

______rear - Echo rim; Echo hub; WTB-motor raptor race tire; Echo booster;

BB: truvativ gigapipe ISIS;

Crank: Echo forged;

Freewheel: Try All;

Pedals: simple vp;

tensioner: handmade

p4pb4992019.jpg

To add a pic, does it have to be off the web or will a file directory from my computer work? I looked at the help thingy and it said about [ img ] then gave an adress the [ /img ] but I can't get it to show a pic in the preview using a /home/... file directory

Thanks

My 2010 Onza Bird

2vc8h2o.jpg

My first bike, something to learn on! :) Need to sort out the brakes though..

I have an older version, the rear brake is shocking. Debating getting hydraulic rims

Edited by Kmcg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...