100% Street Video

lankeman

well... not how we wanted it to turn out, rich wank pc keeps crashing so we ended up with a video that not edited to the right tune and qualtlys not the best!

But hey.. here it is.

Click Here "tom nd rich" cheers joe.

Please let us no what you think.

Ta Tom

Edited by lankeman

Hey that was some great riding, and I found the quality just fine. The one thing I didn't like so much was how some clips ended so quickly, just felt a little too jumpy for me. All in all quite a good vid, keep up the good riding too.

kool video mate song was awsome to be honest, loving the ashton there was some kool front wheel turns one rails goign down, lmao at gears in the background on clip 1 min 05 secs. You can ride well next time i want to see it better edited and better quality as you could make a real good vid with the level of riding you are at.

Clarky

Well I thought the vid was pretty good!

The music sucked and the quality was a bit shite but not too bad.

Also the editing seemed a bit poor but you already gave a reason for that. Though I have yet to make a video so I can't really slate yours lol

The riding was excellent though well done (Y)

Even though Rich's PC was f**king up, Tom, it was still wicked. It's really good to know you and Tom are still in action :P . Even better to see you again, in Birmingham. You best be going to YMSA, June 11th!

Cheers,

Joe.