Riding Around Bourganeuf

Hey guys! pics of me riding around my local french town in france :P They were taken last month but hey! Was in the easter hols when a mate came out and took some piccies of me riding (Y) not professional or anything, just pictures :P

Sorry about the size :S But i am realy lazy and can't be bothered to change the size :P Sorry 56kers!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by bikerdude2004uk

i'm sorry but trials pics need to be one of 4 things to be good, arty, cool angle, big move, or just cool like the one of you on the back of the bench. there are three good pics there, the bench, the last gap and the one by the river, apart from those the only thing the pics sow is that you can get on your back wheel.

sorry, but it was my honest opinion

adam

Edited by zoo p

No dude i understand! i was just picking the best of then bunch! its just i don't get much of a chance to get vids or pics of me very often so i took the chance, and it shows that he didn't really understand what i wanted when i say all of the move and all of me :P but oh well i will get him to work on it in the summer :) but thankyou for the constructive criticism (Y) Glad you liked some :)

isit just me of are you wearing fox shin pads with the knee protectors cut off???

You got me :P the knee bits just kept getting in the way, and at the time when i bought them i wasnt a trials rider so the knee/shin combo seemed the best option (Y) Started trials and it seemed a waste to buy new ones :P

**EDIT**

Oh heres one i forgot! this gap sketched me out so many times! i think i took about 10-15 run-ups before i went for it :P sorry about the quality but this was taken on the guys phone :)

IPB Image

Edited by bikerdude2004uk