Norwich - Post Here If You Are Going!

nafan

Hi everyone I'm off to Cromer in May half term and have organised with a couple of mates to go to Norwich on Sunday 28th May.

The meeting point will most likely be at the train station, at about 11:00AM (Y)

Feel free to PM me, or add me to msn (nathanturner90@hotmail.com)

Will get in touch with everyone going closer to the time to confirm times and meeting points :)

Would be nice too if there is anyone who knows Norwich well so we don't all get lost, and so we can find a MacDonalds with ease :P:D

Thanks everyone, lets make it a big one (Y)

Nathan :)

Edited by nafan

When are you in Cromer until? Thats my home town and I'll be back by Monday 29th May. There is a bit of riding around there, although its not great in the holiday period as it gets too busy. There is also some nice sea defence rocks that have just been laid, about a mile down the road.

As for McD's in Norwich there are two in the centre. One down the old high street (gentlemans walk) next to top shop and Next. The other one isnt far from there in the new shopping centre (Chappelfield)

Dave- head of Tourist information in the North Norfolk area :P

Alright mate I should be in Cromer from Sat. 27th until Wed. 31st, so the only day we could ride would be the Monday (if you have time) or Tuesday...

I was riding there a while back with a mate and we found a spot in the car park (near knight riders and the golf course) which was wicked :D

If we don't get a ride in then will you be up for the carnival with knight riders, me and my mates will be riding with them again this year (Y)

My mobile number is 07930 156870 if you want to talk about it :)

Cheers, Nathan :P

I know that spot very well- I must have ridden it so many times now over the years! Is a nice little area, but the old folk can get quite protective of the flowerbeds! Not sure about the carnival as dont know where I will be living by then ;) I went last year but only to watch, and for the beer tent (which was crap)

Wont be able to make the Norwich ride, but Monday or Tuesday could be good. I will let you know nearer to the time. Oh and I have barely ridden at all in the last two years, so I have my excuse for being crap lined up already :P

When are you in Cromer until? Thats my home town and I'll be back by Monday 29th May. There is a bit of riding around there, although its not great in the holiday period as it gets too busy. There is also some nice sea defence rocks that have just been laid, about a mile down the road.

As for McD's in Norwich there are two in the centre. One down the old high street (gentlemans walk) next to top shop and Next. The other one isnt far from there in the new shopping centre (Chappelfield)

Dave- head of Tourist information in the North Norfolk area :P

When did you last goto norwich? one of them has closed now :(. I maybe up for the norwich ride. Depending on work and shit..

When did you last goto norwich? one of them has closed now :(. I maybe up for the norwich ride. Depending on work and shit..

That's why I thought it would be good on a Sunday :) Hope to see you there (Y)

Will PM you nearer the time :D

Anyone is also welcome to come to Cromer on Monday or Tuesday to ride, please post here and I will PM you nearer the time (Y):)

Nathan (Y)

Edited by nafan

I'll almost certainly be able to do this, it's been a while since i've been into the city and I can feel it calling me! Either Saturday or Sunday is fine by me but there's little point being in the city too early on a Saturday since it's always so busy.

As for the MacDonalds debate the only one left I know of is in Chapelfield, as far as i'm aware both the one near Topman and the one opposite Jessops have been closed down a while.

I may also be able to do Cromer on the Monday but it's my bro's birthday and he's away all weekend so we may be doing something special ?

Keep the thread updated and i'll say for definate when I can ride nearer the time. (You can add me to msn but i'm rarely on there, my addy is the_vertically_chalanged@hotmail.com)

Daniel

Do you know Adrian from Sherringham, I think he said something about inviting you and some chinese riders or something, I will just PM you nearer the time to let you know, or you can speak to Adrian

As for doing it on Saturday I think it will be too busy aswell and I am getting to Cromer on Saturday night, so you could arrange another ride then, but I wouldn't be able to go. If a few people are up for it, then by all means organise one on Saturday aswell (Y)

Nathan :)

PS: The MacDonalds thing has gone too far already, I'm sure we could find a BK if not :P

Edited by nafan

Do you know Adrian from Sherringham, I think he said something about inviting you and some chinese riders or something, I will just PM you nearer the time to let you know, or you can speak to Adrian

Yeah, I do know Adrian. We rode together in the city a while back when he had his old school Giant, don't know any other riders though. I've got his number so i'll get in touch nearer the time to confirm things.

come saturday as well then, or we could go to good old sheringham....natural is great!!!! what do you think??

If I can get a mate to do one journey i'd be up for a coast ride one day and a ride in the city another but am not overly fussed about two days in the city.

....hello danial did you get your new forks??? bring all of your mates, try and make this huge ride!!!!! it'll be lush!! adrian

I got some Pashleys in the end, more than I wanted to spend but they're damn nice and Leeson's service is fantastic.

I don't know how many of my mates will be able to come but I should have at least one tag along!

:o a ride in norwich! I might dust me bike off and make an appearance on the sunday, depends on what the saturday night before is like :P

Want some company for that Monday Cromer ride guys, been ages since ive been there.

Feel free to come along, the more riders the better!!! Bring some mates if you like :)

This is started to be quite a ride :D

Keep 'em comin! Nathan :P

What ever posessed me to sell my bike.

*grumbles*

Maybe I'll pop up and do some photography. Depends on the weather.

...by the way, there is a Mc D's, KFC, and Pizza Hut all within a few feet of each other in Chapelfield, so pretty much any need is catered for.

Want some company for that Monday Cromer ride guys, been ages since ive been there.

does that mean your riding cromer on monday then Jimbo :o or did i just get the wrong end of the stick? Come on down and get involved- would be great to see you again! Georgie boy could be official photographer?

That would be wicked if you could come and do some photos George, then stick them on the forum for us all :)

I'm banking on the weather now :ermm:

Nathan (Y)

Edited by nafan

right so whats happenin.......saturday-sheringham.........sunday-Norwich........and monday-Cromer?? sounds gravy baby...lol sheringham ride meet at the main car park next to the round-about, norwich meet at train station, crome meet at knight riders......sound good?? now we just need to arrange times, i was thinking about 11am for each ride.....what do you think?? adrian

[attachmentid=4482]this profesional photographer acme down and took a few pics of me and alex...but i dont know how to put pics up here...how do you do it?? got it now its a bit crap because we had just been surfing and i had barely enough energy to walk...lol

[attachmentid=4483]heres alex in sheringham, ill try and get some pics of all the boulders and stuff....

[attachmentid=4484]wet day but you can see some of the natural....

Edited by aim@me