Norwich - Post Here If You Are Going!

nafan

Want some company for that Monday Cromer ride guys, been ages since ive been there.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :) i can make cromer hopefully, good to see you are getting back on your bike marge, it was well cool seeing you again that other week, i saw scotty the other day and he had a go on my 24, bitch has still got it, just need to persuade him to buy another bike

What ever posessed me to sell my bike.

cos you are silly :(

if you want to ride george i can lend you my base? its not a shit spec or anything so itll be fun to ride :)

you know you want to ;)

What ever posessed me to sell my bike.

*grumbles*

Maybe I'll pop up and do some photography. Depends on the weather.

...by the way, there is a Mc D's, KFC, and Pizza Hut all within a few feet of each other in Chapelfield, so pretty much any need is catered for.

George....to bad you dont have a bike, i spend alot of my time in bungay aswell!!! as my nan lives there. but if you dont borrow pauls base, then yes, come and photograph. And i may be up for the cromer ride if i dont have a exam!

From Lee

I think sticking with original dates would be good for everyone, especially those who have booked time off work and shit...

Count so far is:

Norwich (Sunday): 9 Riders + George (Camera)

Cromer (Monday): 9 Riders

Arrangements so far are:

Saturday: Sherringham

Sunday: Norwich

Monday: Cromer

Oh and Adrian, have you got in touch with the guy who rides the heavytools green thing to see if him and adam wanna come down?

Cheers,

Nathan :)

Edited by nafan

Bollocks bollocks bollocks :angry:

I just got a letter through the door saying that i have a compulsory meeting about work placement on 31st May. If I dont go then I cant do a placement. So i have to stay in Brighton until then meaning im missing all the rides :(

Gutted. I was really looking forward to riding too!

Just realised I'm in Leeds for that weekend :(

I should be back sunday evening though, so might be able to make the ride on Monday. Maybe we could do Norwich then? Or even Lowestoft?

If we both go on the same day, borrowing your bike would be very kind of you Paulos :)

EDIT: By the way, you all seem to be forgetting that the Monday is a bank holiday...so all this talk of exams and stuff is just making for a crap excuse :P

yeah but me, alex, nathen, andy, peter, graham (if he comes), ricky, adam and matt all live in sheringham or cromer sooooooooooooo thats like more orquad for us then...well....how far is lowestoft from norwich?? cause we'd need to get thye train

ill come on the monday (Y) and the base will be setup ready for you georgie :) shotgun you pick me up and take me though :P

lowestoft sounds cool, bikinis sound even better :) best watch out for those varracus veins though george :P or the policemans imaginery mum will suddenly die :huh:

ill get the scene kids out, if stu doesnt already know ill tell him, and im sure the street riders will wanna come too :) be beasty!

...and paul got wet

...doesn't take much :P

Thanks Paul, sounds really good. Who knows, I might even end up buying the bike off you if I like it enough! :o

Looking at the sunshine totty that was at the beach yesterday lunchtime, you lads are in for a serious treat!

Picking you up is a fair trade as well I guess, we'll talk about it nearer the time (Y)

So are you guys not riding in Norwich now then, cos methinks we are defo goin to Norwich but if some of you wanna ride in Lowestoft, then thats cool :)

Are you and Alex still riding in Norwich then Adrian, on the Sunday?

Nathan (Y)

Edited by nafan

He fell in a fountain thing, while trying to rolling gap it, on his jump bike..

haha, yes lets all goto lowestoft, and george, the base rides like a beast, its because of that bike i got into trials

From Lee

Lmao! it was so funny when he did that, all these years weve riden here no one managed to fall in there haha!

So its going to be norwich on sunday then lowey on monday?

...doesn't take much :P

Thanks Paul, sounds really good. Who knows, I might even end up buying the bike off you if I like it enough! :o

;)

ooo you will love it ;) pures, d521s, juciy front disc, ultimate rear v, eno on revolver rear, burns, azonics on dues stem, shes tiiiiidy :) can even whack some fattys on if you want it to feel like your old base :)

Lmao! it was so funny when he did that, all these years weve riden here no one managed to fall in there haha!

:$ first time for eveything i guess, i feel sorry for whoever sat in my train seat after me... it was rather damp :)

so yeah, cromer monday, i may be able to do saturday, but sunday is a no no :(