Hub Bearings?

TheChai

mine have been wobbling for ages...

By wobbling do you mean you can move your wheel left to right? have you tried tightening the cones up? I don;t have sealed hubs but occasioanly the axle gets loos and it wobles, try tightening everything up before you go throwing your cash around... otherwise try ebay or google

With those sort of hubs there's not a great deal to do, if it's the one I'm thinking of... The spacers outside aren't really worth a damn, but just make sure you tighten them up if they're loose, or just loosen them off and force them towards the hub body more.

If you knock one of the bearings out, it'll possibly have a bearing ref. number on the seal itself, which would give you something to search for online from bearing suppliers (Y)

the bike shop where i work carry alot of hub bearings in stock, various sizes etc. as said above we normally compare the codes or knock out the bearings and compare side by side, could try your local bike shop, still expensive at 5 to 10 quid a bearing but by the sounds of it cheaper than a bearing supplier!