2.5 Rear Tyre Fit

marcus123

The biggest you can get for that is a 2.4 Maxxis Maxdaddy. As it has a rear 20" wheel, as aposed to a 19" one.

If you do get it, It'd be best to get a rear 19" wheel for it.

It will fit, as i did it with my old one. (Y)

Then you could get a 2.5.

Oh, and ignore most of his description.

He's been chatting shit.

When I got mine, I payed £175 for it brand new.

He 'says' he payed £375?

Also, it's a trials bike. Not a trails one. :P

It's got Magura HS33's on.Not Avid 3.0 hydraulic brakes.

It's an Onza T-bird. Not a T-Bird ONZA.

It's not exactly a top class and quality perfomance machine, but does the job for beginners. (Y)

And the seat's not that comfy. :P

Edited by Dan6061

legend that bike does have a bell on it.

but back to the point yeh should fit for sure. if you want to 100% i would ring supper cycles or email onza of there web site.

also i think some bike shops have a policy of only selling bikes with bells and reflectors fitted.

cheers matt

Sorry mate but i'm afraid that a 2.5 inch tyre will not fit on that wheel although if you get a new wheel it will work with the bike no problems. The reason that a 2.5 inch tyre will not fit on that wheel is because the 2.5 inch tyres are actually for a 19 inch rim not a 20 inch wheel. and believe me you will never get it on a 20 inch rim because they are a tight fit on the 19 inch rims.

Hope I've helped.

why im only trying to be polite

We know...but if we all put it on the end of the post, most of the forum would include 'Hope I helped'...It'd just get annoying :) We know you're trying to help, but its a forum, no need for politeness...you knob ;) (joke).

'The T-Bird ONZA is outstanding trails bike and one of the all times best selling trails bike ever. You are getting yourself a top class quality and performance machine.'

Lmao, i wouldn't say that about a zoo python, nevermind a t-bird.

It already had a 2.4" tyre on aparrentlay

Same seller: onza stunt bike , t-pro. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...OSI_PR4_PCN_BIX

Edited by Camster911

thanks for you politeness m8 and you did help but iv brought a onza t pro now and i just need a rear magura anyone got one is you have add or email me i_t_f_c123@hotmail.co.uk

Theres usually maguras for sale in the f.s just pm someone who's selling one... (i think you can do that :ermm: )