James Hart Video 3

James Hart

Hi everyone a new video seen as though i aint had one on for ages...

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/jameshart/ja...20video%203.wmv

Thanks to Billocks for editing

hope you like

Cheers, James

~~Interact Clothing.co.uk~~

~~~Interact Clothing.co.uk~~~

~~Interact Clothing.co.uk~~

Edited by InteractClothing

love the music :) can't go wrong with a bit of Linkin Park

editing was alreet

was a bit dissapointed with the riding though, the last video you made showed real improvment in your riding but this one was a bit samey, still good though and a did like the gap to frontwheel then switch through then gap to front wheel agen that you did at the school (Y)

Edited by mr ailsbury

editing was alreet

was a bit dissapointed with the riding though the last video you made showed real improvment in your riding but this one was a bit samey, still good though and a did like the gap to frontwheel then switch through then gap to front wheel agen that you did at the school (Y)

Ye wasn't me best riding...was only filmed in day haha

cheers for comments keep them coming

editing was alreet

was a bit dissapointed with the riding though, the last video you made showed real improvment in your riding but this one was a bit samey, still good though and a did like the gap to frontwheel then switch through then gap to front wheel agen that you did at the school (Y)

girlfriend..

doesent show improvement cos of the fact the vid was filmed in about 1 day... ;)

nice ridin james,

bill ^_^

Vid quite cool, the music din't go with your riding though the song was to hardcore, also some of the stuff was really repeactive like that gap to front wheel and switch on that white wall it was on for like what ... 4 clips but apart from that it was cool, i liked that front gap to switch and front gap up to switch that was really nice.

Edited by Ben Geary

Oh what a dissapointment after your last video, i found your last video really good, but you have gone and blown it on this one.

I thought that the song was completly the wrong choice and who ever edited it, f**k me it was absoutly shocking.

But still your riding was ok in it.

Cheers !

Hey James!

The riding was really good but could of done with more veriation of moves.

Loved the dubble front wheel gap at signhills.

Also the music didn't really go with the riding at all and the editing wasn't good you should of done it yourself IMO.

But yea mint riding (Y)

Chris :)

Hey James!

The riding was really good but could of done with more veriation of moves.

Loved the dubble front wheel gap at signhills.

Also the music didn't really go with the riding at all and the editing wasn't good you should of done it yourself IMO.

But yea mint riding (Y)

Chris :)

get you arse back to clee in summer hols for a bit :D

seeing this...

Seriously, stupidly hardcore music and slow-mo black and white repeats after every clip are not cool.

Good riding though.

and then ...

editing was alreet

made me chuckle ... hehe - didn't like the editing and i didn't think song went at ll , plus linkin is wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy overused in trials vid.

But the riding was pretty decent though, and would be good to see a video filmed over a longer period of time with better editing...

you wanna come this sat?

no he doesn't as he is working and i am on holiday :turned: but yeah where is it and we will come...

Oh what a dissapointment after your last video, i found your last video really good, but you have gone and blown it on this one.

I thought that the song was completly the wrong choice and who ever edited it, f**k me it was absoutly shocking.

But still your riding was ok in it.

Cheers !

well, i mean, lets be honest here, he hasn't really blown it has he! you didin't like the video, big woop!!

but seriously billy, wasn't keen on the editing, repetative ta fook!

and james wear your pissin helmet, you used to.

and for every one elses info it is in cleethorpes, its quite fun to ride!!

joE!