Respraying Frames / Forks Etc...

Monty_Man_Stoive

Hi, im just wondering, who would be interested in getting there frame, forks or whatever else resprayed, im a proffesional panel beater and sprayer and i work for a quality company.

I have worked on many prestige cars, race cars and classic cars from Lotus Cortina's, Jaguar E-types, Jaquar XK140, Cooper Monaco, Genetta's, Aston Martin DB9, DB7, Porches, Ferraris, Subaru's, Mitso Evo's, Skylines and also normal everyday vehicles like BMW's, Vauxhalls, Peugeot and many many more...

Im wondering who would be interested, i can offer a top quality A1 finish of pretty much any sort, from nomal base coat colours to flash effects, like marble, pearls, flip, two-tone, metal flake, all of which would be sprayed in a low bake spray booth oven and then properly baked.

I would do it on a basis of you send me the frame and i send it back to you, or depending where you live, it would be possible to meet up.

If theres anyone whos interested, let me know and i can sort some prices, let me know what finish you would like and colour etc etc...

Thanks, Steve (Y)

Edited by Monty_Man_Stoive