English Lit Gcse Today

planet x alan

I did Higher, started off okay. Finished off the first question within the time limit we were set. Went on to the secont question and started the wrong f**king one.

Waisted 30 mins doing that so had to finish an extra 4 poems in 30 mins. :turned:

I did the wjec higher one ( we're being taught english by a scottish teacher to the welsh specification :lol: )

Thankfully there is only 1 poem in it...

The clock in the room stopped, so they brought in 3 different clocks all with different times on,

then spent ages faffing around trying to get them right... :D

I should try and claim extra marks for that :rolleyes:

i did foundation mice of men 1.45mins was quite easy finhsed in the nick of time did like 2 pages for mice of men and 2 pages for those poems i did havisham,eduction for leisure, my first sonne, and november (Y)

2 hours 15 of f**king hell

chose -

comparing pythorias lover to whatever poem pre 1914 i chose urm another one by the same bloke - oh shit me my last dutchess! went ok but i f**king hate poems

Inspector calls how Shelia does something which went well for me!!!

urm lord of the flies what are ralphs strengths and weakness's last - which i totally f**ked up spent 10 mins on then read the last couple of chapters becuase out of 215 pages ive only read the 1st 50ish BUT i watched the film 1ce!!!!! ah well

im predicted a D anyway but got like A/B in CW so hopefully in the bag!!!

2 hours 15 of f**king hell

chose -

comparing pythorias lover to whatever poem pre 1914 i chose urm another one by the same bloke - oh shit me my last dutchess! went ok but i f**king hate poems

Inspector calls how Shelia does something which went well for me!!!

urm lord of the flies what are ralphs strengths and weakness's last - which i totally f**ked up spent 10 mins on then read the last couple of chapters becuase out of 215 pages ive only read the 1st 50ish BUT i watched the film 1ce!!!!! ah well

im predicted a D anyway but got like A/B in CW so hopefully in the bag!!!

A/B in course work but got predicted D what happend there :(

Did it. Hated it. Grafitied all over the booklet and my desk because it was soo shite. Now some unsuspecting year 11 next year will open it to practice only to be greeted with A.I.D.S. in huge letters across the page (Y)

Did it. Hated it. Grafitied all over the booklet and my desk because it was soo shite. Now some unsuspecting year 11 next year will open it to practice only to be greeted with A.I.D.S. in huge letters across the page (Y)

I'll just wait until you come on here in a fat piss because you failed your English GCSE. :)

Not to mention, I think that's totally bollocks.

mine was only 1h 45 mins and even in that time i thought of atleast 10 ways to kill the teachers and get the answer sheet without getting caught :P

me to. 2 and half hours is aweful, please mine wasnt that long :) i done question 1 on section A and 20 on B found it very hard but thats just because im thick when it comes too english... and most other subjects :(

Edited by onzatprodude

Too bad they dont tell you GCSE's mean nothing... :P

Damn i hated english.

yeah, but now you've told us i dont have to worry (Y)

Who was doing stuff from the anthology then and what book were you doing?

I did Heroes by Robert Cormier and my Anthology were poems Carol Ann Duffy, Simon Armitage and the Pre-1914 ones.

yeah, but now you've told us i dont have to worry (Y)

Who was doing stuff from the anthology then and what book were you doing?

I did Heroes by Robert Cormier and my Anthology were poems Carol Ann Duffy, Simon Armitage and the Pre-1914 ones.

same as what i did carol ann duffy and simon armitage just i did diffrent poems (Y)

I did the higher one on Of Mice and Men, Inspector Calls and a random poem

Was for 2 and a half hours, timed it all pretty good aswell :)

Had an IT one today aswell, had an hour and 15mins to do it, finished in like 15mins since there was only 10 questions :S