Birmingham.?

Ill be out of this ride now, due to me tearing all the ligaments in my ankle and being unable to ride,

but ill defonatly be on dan's pubcrawl!!

damn that sucks

and your literally going to be crawling :(

I'm still up for the ride.

Ill be out of this ride now, due to me tearing all the ligaments in my ankle and being unable to ride,

but ill defonatly be on dan's pubcrawl!!

damn right you will bitch.

If anyone else wants to come back to bromsgrove afterwards for my pub crawl they're welcome, 'nuff pubs/bars in b'grove.

:P

Alrite guys, probs havent met any of u at all but I shud b about to head down. Have finished uni in Stafford now and am lookin for an excuse to get back into riding!!

anyone gonna b travelling down through stafford on the trains?

I know Joe E from the days of Woking (last year workin in Evans :) ) but am always open 2 meeting up and having a laff with everyone.

If its his birthday Im sure we can find a pub in brum to grab a pint at through the day aswell....!

Lookin 4ward to it

M@

Alrite guys, probs havent met any of u at all but I shud b about to head down. Have finished uni in Stafford now and am lookin for an excuse to get back into riding!!

anyone gonna b travelling down through stafford on the trains?

I know Joe E from the days of Woking (last year workin in Evans :) ) but am always open 2 meeting up and having a laff with everyone.

If its his birthday Im sure we can find a pub in brum to grab a pint at through the day aswell....!

Lookin 4ward to it

M@

I live like 2 minutes away from staffs uni :P

so are you leaving from stoke station? meet me and amesbury there if you are

Not sure if i can make it lads, have to see how my eye heals...

come on joe :( ride with one eye :P

EDIT: I need to be going with either dan or amesbury because i'm a panzy and i don't get all this train station shit. So if neither of them go i won't be but i think amesbury still is and dan is goin to try

Edited by Barber

Sorry guys i cant make it :((N) .

It's all to do with my ankle, i had my plaster off and i had physio therapy and i was informed that i was not able to do any sports apart from swimming and walking for 6 weeks but if it feels strong enough by the time of the ride and still isn't aching, i will see have to see can do, but no promises. :P

Dan. (Y)

p.s - If i can not make it, have a good ride to all of you. (Y)

Hi there!!

I'm new here, so I'd perhaps like to introduce myself first. My name's Janusz, 26 yrs old from Poland, just arrived at Birmingham 2 months ago and started working here. My location is Sheldon, Coventry Rd. I'd love to have a ride with You. I hope I'll be able to put some bike together untill july the first (I had to leave mine back home). I'm quite new in trials, started about year ago (used to ride alot street before) and now about to change from stock to mod, - so I'll perhaps be more wathing You rather than riding myself :)

I hope I'll somehow manage to be there on a bike, but would not mind someone telling me more detailed about the place of our meeting.

Sorry for my english - I still have to learn alot :)

Cheers

Edited by plazermen

Basically, they're all meeting just outside birmingham new street train station at 11. If you don't have your bike ready by then, just come along and watch, or something. Learn quite a bit doing that... (Y)

If Everyone is definately coming, ill be up for it. :). Right, So Far theres 26 riders coming. need more :) all get more people to come down

Definate Time 11-12 Outside Brum Station Doors

Gaz M

Squince

Mr Ailsbury

Kyle H

Dan Ko

Echo-180-Pure

Flipkickbs

Danny Kearns

Onza_Tom123

Beau

Olie