Best Stem And Bars ?

ChrisRoo

I have just recieved my new Hope XC Stem 10° 90mm (162g) today, the handlebars I use are the RaceFace Diabolus 28inch (380g) these are very strong bars, but come at a heavy weight. This morning i went out for a quick burst and it felt very nice, the stem helps you flick the back end round nicely and feels very stiff. Size 31.8!

You can see my small review on the new Hope XC Stem 10° 90mm (162g) Click here!

Hope XC Stem 10° 90mm (162g)

IPB Image

you kinda doo? :blink:

He didn't mean that, he wanted more details on preference, i.e.: there's no point reccomending a solid gold stem to him if he earns 20p a month is there? or there would be no sense in recommending a stem suited for trials if he mainy rode street

Edited by Joe_Kearney

Monty bar and stem, has to be one of the nicest combos iv'e ever ridden.

My mate has them and they've help improve his riding alot more

Hope i helped

Thurston

Yep they sure have ^_^ Really nice bar and stem (221ti riser) and I would deffo reccomend (Y)

i have a zoo stem and zoo bars...but its all down to you what you like to ride with really, ride other peoples bikes see what makes you tick, whether you like wider or shorter bars, higher or lower stem etc...its all what works for you

I just bought zoo stem and zoo bars straight out of the gate and thankfully it worked wonders for me :)(Y)