New Members Looking For Riding Pals ?

Heres just a though that ran through my head while reading the thread by chasthetrialsrider "what can i do" - There must be plenty of newbies to trials looking for others to ride with, either other newbies or more experienced riders who they can learn from. If the newbies are not validated yet they cannot post on the rides section either. So would a seperate "riding mates wanted" section, accessible to all be a good idea ?

Heres just a though that ran through my head while reading the thread by chasthetrialsrider "what can i do" - There must be plenty of newbies to trials looking for others to ride with, either other newbies or more experienced riders who they can learn from. If the newbies are not validated yet they cannot post on the rides section either. So would a seperate "riding mates wanted" section, accessible to all be a good idea ?

I wouldn't say so because NMC is for any post you want the only one you can't post about is for sale and wanted. So if someone is looking for a ride they could just post it in NMC. It saves peoples time going through a whole topic to see if there is anyone they can ride with at a certain time, and going through the topic everyday in fear that they might miss a ride...see where i'm going with this ;)

I wouldn't say so because NMC is for any post you want the only one you can't post about is for sale and wanted. So if someone is looking for a ride they could just post it in NMC. It saves peoples time going through a whole topic to see if there is anyone they can ride with at a certain time, and going through the topic everyday in fear that they might miss a ride...see where i'm going with this ;)

Second that. But one of the mods could post a sticky at the top maybe?

EDIT: Actually I don't think that would be that great after all, but maybe it would work?

Edited by Sam Nugent

old_boy_rider

I noticed your profile says loughborough!!

Why havn't you tracked me down yet?!

I agree, theres plenty of us riders in leicester and loughborough and we go riding with each other very often indeed, like at least once a week.

You'd be welcomed with open arms justin! :D

Edited by Krisboats