Giant 2005 Frame/fork/crankset Combo

bEavoLa

ok - my post has 2 questions:

1 - has anybody got one of the above frames (the newer, 'curvy' Giant trials frames like this:

IPB Image

- not the older, boxy Hawziee frames) and if so, do you have any pics of the bike built up? what does it ride like? had any problems? i'm keeping my options open at the moment and was thinking of building one up for urban trials...

2 - does anyone know why Giant aren't showing the 2006 Trials frame on their website, when i can get it through an online shop? it seems odd that they don't even mention the frame anymore...nor do they have ANYTHING about trials on their site

much oddness

cheers guys

1 - has anybody got one of the above frames (the newer, 'curvy' Giant trials frames like this:

IPB Image

- not the older, boxy Hawziee frames) and if so, do you have any pics of the bike built up? what does it ride like? had any problems? i'm keeping my options open at the moment and was thinking of building one up for urban trials...

2 - does anyone know why Giant aren't showing the 2006 Trials frame on their website, when i can get it through an online shop? it seems odd that they don't even mention the frame anymore...nor do they have ANYTHING about trials on their site

much oddness

cheers guys

Is that a acid?? If not then they look similar!!

IPB Image

much oddness

cheers guys

I have just got one but I don,t know how it rides cos I,m old and sh/t. But I am told it rides well. I only got it so that I can go and ride with my little lad Robbie.

i think giant only do the stp; street, park, trail (/trial?) frame this year and stopped producing the frame you mean last year.

some large giant stockits may have some or be able to get one. it is likely that they will appear on ebay; as do many of the giant dealer special offers.

i think giant only do the stp; street, park, trail (/trial?) frame this year and stopped producing the frame you mean last year.

some large giant stockits may have some or be able to get one. it is likely that they will appear on ebay; as do many of the giant dealer special offers.

that's what i thought too until i saw THIS:

http://www.woodcockcycle.com/product.php?t...&txtProdID=1360

the 2005 frame in new, Giant approved 2006 colours! :blink:

as Giant's website doesn't have a "contact us" section, i can't get an answer from the horse's mouth either!

I have just got one but I don,t know how it rides cos I,m old and sh/t. But I am told it rides well. I only got it so that I can go and ride with my little lad Robbie.

It's similar geometry to the Justice (the older ones). So it probably rides quite nice. Not stupidly long, but trialsy enough that back-wheel stuff, etc, should be easy enough to do. Only downside is that lack of 4-bolt mounts, but then we always used to manage with EVO mounts so I can't see that being a problem.