Any Riders In The Lincolnshire Area?

hey shhhhh this is my spare account lol ive been banned for a week i ride ashby but live down valley drive in bottesford if you no where that is? well anyway i ride an onza t-mag 2005 spec1 with red hope n koxx parts but heres me msn trials_boi_of_scunny@hotmail.co.uk add me if you can and we can chat or ring me mob number 07725007632 and by the way my name is andy quibell cya reply back please

Sorry, I must be the only one but I dont use MSN, but yeah ill come up to Ashby/Bottesford anytime, might do a bit of filming round there as theres one or two decent lines. (Y)

Sorry, I must be the only one but I dont use MSN, but yeah ill come up to Ashby/Bottesford anytime, might do a bit of filming round there as theres one or two decent lines. (Y)

and then when you get their u can sample some of dank's awesome riding skills :- , cos bottesford is a pile like 1 spot to ride and their is a crazy chinese man there. (N)

and then when you get their u can sample some of dank's awesome riding skills :- , cos bottesford is a pile like 1 spot to ride and their is a crazy chinese man there. (N)

Oh yeah good ol' Timberlands, with the Chinese supermarket thingy. Theres a nice drop gap there from the top wall down to the smaller one, and that wall round the back is nice for hooks. (Y) Did dank used to have a levelboss? If so I think I have seen him before once.

PS Check out my videos from around Scunthorpe/Cleethorpes here;

My latest video (Drewery-swing swing)-Here

Drewery-Supersonic (bit older)-Here

Cleggy ride (with Billocks, James, Chris G etc too)-Here

Me and Matt Gibson in Scunny-Here

Little solo ride video-Here

All the older ones (tons)-Here

Luke.

I post new videos on here all the time, so you have probs seen them before but anyway, have a look. (Y)

Edited by Luke Drewery

Oh yeah good ol' Timberlands, with the Chinese supermarket thingy. Theres a nice drop gap there from the top wall down to the smaller one, and that wall round the back is nice for hooks. (Y) Did dank used to have a levelboss? If so I think I have seen him before once.

PS Check out my videos from around Scunthorpe/Cleethorpes here;

Topics page

I post new videos on here all the time, so you have probs seen them before but anyway, incase you havent. (Y)

Alright, nah danks dent ride a levelboss, if u will have seen him it would have been to laugh at him, haha. Yeah theres a few nice lines in bottesford like that drop gap etc... borin after about an 20 minutes though (N)

Btw i think it may be me your thinking of with the leveboss, if it was 26" then it was probably me and if not then it was probably luke j :D

Edited by Sharp

Alright, nah danks dent ride a levelboss, if u will have seen him it would have been to laugh at him, haha. Yeah theres a few nice lines in bottesford like that drop gap etc... borin after about an 20 minutes though (N)

the kid on the levelboss were not quibell

he has a beasty ONZA :-

drops are crappy

bottesford is crappy

ONZA are crappy

But

quibell is ace :D *cough*/*cough*BullShit*cough*/*cough*

Btw i think it may be me your thinking of with the leveboss, if it was 26" then it was probably me and if not then it was probably luke j :D

Nah must have been Luke J then, whats Brigg like to ride?

i ride in lincoln almost every saturday from about 12 onward any one come down on a saturday and will probably see me at some point riding my GU always happy to see new riders :D preferably ones that wont show me up to much :P but nah realy any one fancy a ride some where new hop on down to lincoln some sweet spot's if you dont mind the fines :shifty: and security guards :angry: and of course the amazing community support police officers :-

so would anyone be intrested in a lincolnshire ride just a little get together

these are the riders that could come on the ride

scunthorpe riders

me( andy)-(onza t-mag 2005)

ric (base t19)

craig(saracen mad)

tim(monty)

maybe luke drewery if i can get contact with him (czar ivan)

elmo (monty20

brigg riders if they would come

sam (monty 20)

jack (echo team 20

ben maybe if he's riding soon if his knee heels (koxxlevelboss 26)

lewis (koxx levelboss 26)

jonny (koxx levelboss 26)

any more brigg riders i have missed out give us a bell

and if you would like to come on the ride if you live in lincolnshire leave a post cause this would be great if we get something oraganised

Nah must have been Luke J then, whats Brigg like to ride?

:blink: Anyone?

hey luke so are we gonna organise a little ride sometime i wouldnt mind coming down your area ring me or leave a post me number-07725007632

Sure, Ill text you or something, when do you ride? Im out most days, but I usually go elsewhere at weekends i.e Cleethorpes etc. (Y)