Paul Oliver (references)

Josh!!

my mate bought a frame bb and forks off him he sent him the money and he recieved and did not send tthe items. anyone else had this problem (N) josh.............

Edited by Josh!!

Yeah , havent recieved them yet , and by the sounds of it he isnt planning to send them <_<

Please correct me if im wrong Paul, but you might get payed a visit from me on wednesday ^_^

Woops wrong part of forum.

Edited by Camster911

Nah, your both wrong.Paul's a sound dude yet he also is alot busy most of the time as he work's

in a farm all day and build's bike's for people.He never come's on msn till late time's because he is that busy.

Beside's the nearest post office is aprrox 10 mile's away and he doesnt drive a car either so just be a paitent dude. (Y)

Camster911, you are not in a postition to slate other traders, you opinion = shit.

Josh, don't worry, paul may not have sent whatever it was out to you right away, or perhaps the post is just slow at the moment, regardless, i'd hold out for a while longer before making accusations, paul has literally tonnes of good ref's from sending out almost a bike shop's worth of bits and bobs a while back. I soeak to him on msn the odd time and he's a sound bloke who I wouldn't worry about getting fuct by.

You will definatly get your parts of Paul. It does take him a little longer due to him being in the middle of nowhere which is understandable but Paul is a sound and trusted guy, just give him a bit of time and he will send them

As for Camster (N) , well someone else has already beat me to that comment!

Frooty

paul oliver is one of the sound'st lads on t-f, if you havnt reicved your stuff yet there will be a good reason, also royal mail are being gay lately(also i brought my frame off him :), and as stated above he lives in the brush with an address like 10lines long so it will take a further day most liklely (Y) .

Edited by Snowy

thanks everyone who have said im cool :) much appreciated :$

as for the frame and forks, they are being sent out on monday, people have already mentioned, i work alot, generally my hours go past the closing times of the post office, making it a real bitch to post :(

anyway, the actual reason i didnt send this little twat his frame as soon as i could, was purely cos he was a rude little gobshite to me, and tried to threaten me, c'mon man you are only 13.....get a grip-he also made me hang around for ages saying he would buy stuff, then bailing out-and take a fair while to send the cash-im giving him some of his own medicine

perhaps an apology would be acceptable, i have however blocked you from msn, cos your constant annoying blather was too much-email me if you wish

oh yes and good luck finding my house, i really do live in the middle of nowhere and everything round here is poorly signposted :) that mixed with about 5 farms with same same name as mine and my uncles living close on other farms means getting directions of locals will lead to further confusion :P my friends struggle to find me let alone little losers like you :)

anyway, could somebody close this, seeing as i havent ripped him off, and i never intend on doing so to him, or anybody else for that matter-see my references :)