Need A Colour Change

just ride it??? everyones into colour schemes an all that jazz but just ride you bike and buy the bike in the colour you want because spraying looks wank and has a poor finish and chips and rubbs really badly and makes your bike worth less

Well if you are bothered about colours, somethng different/unique is always cool...

I take it its a t-pro, from your profile, so maybe nice shiny chrome or could try a light shiny gold?

Another piece of advise also, why not spend your money on some good parts then you can ride it better, rather than worrying 'bout the new paint job :P

Nathan... (Y)

Edited by nafan

Hey man,

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I have a black frame, i have also been tossing around some ideas of colors. I was partcial to white, but it seems like everyone is going that route. So now I have been looking into a pea green color, or a dirt brown. You should look into one of those colors.

Strip it and take off the paint but don't polish it just leave it in a dull silver type effect then just spray on some laquer (sp?) looks swish! (i'll post up some piks of my mates megamo, he did a similar thing)

Ignore all the whiny little commments about cost, it takes a few hours and costs no more than a fiver if you go to the right places for the paint stripper and laquer!

Edited by ogre

Strip it and take off the paint but don't polish it just leave it in a dull silver type effect then just spray on some laquer (sp?) looks swish! (i'll post up some piks of my mates megamo, he did a similar thing)

best idea on this topic so far *looks at his avitar :P *

save your money and buy new parts or a frame. but if your set on spraying it then what about brown, i no someone has done it with a stock and its a different colour. also orange is a colour that will make you stand out. but my advice is just save your money, i thought about having my bike done but just saved he money for my bike brakes because they always do.