New Products from Yaabaa

KOXX-UK

Regards the price, I don't have all the answers but I'll give it my best shot.

The Level Boss was the first full production bike from a new small French company. They were not able to order in huge quantities; it could be that they chose their source poorly. When I first met Dominique Hermance and introduced KOXX to the U.K. he worked from a building behind his home, tiny when compared to the massive building they now own.

Any how some years later, they have the ability to buy in huge quantities; they have made new relationships with more efficient suppliers that can build from a ready paid for blue print of a reliable frame.

Frame production is a little like printing, get a quote for 10 high quality printed items, then compare it with a price for 10,000. I know that on some items purchased by KOXX they order 10,000 of them.

Hence YAABAA.

KOXX will always try to push the design boundaries, they do that with the PRO models, they are there for those who want to shave off vital grams or ride cutting edge equipment, but why deny the public the chance of buying "Ol reliable" at a good price, like............................

999 euros for example.

Fred.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The 999 YAABAA frame will be available soon for £185. It is in fact the once highly popular Mk1 1065 with a new finish.

For that price i think this frame could be quite a big hit, How much were the Mk1 1065 levelboss frames when they first came out?

For that price i think this frame could be quite a big hit, How much were the Mk1 1065 levelboss frames when they first came out?

£395 I think. But they're a good few years old now, not so cutting edge. Still, £185 is not to be sniffed at at all. If that €999 can be translated properly into pounds, it'll go down well. If it translates to £999 it's too much.

Still, £185 is not to be sniffed at at all. If that €999 can be translated properly into pounds, it'll go down well. If it translates to £999 it's too much.

The U.K. retail price of the 999 complete Bike is £695. It offers excellent value for money, the components are of good quality and the frame is even better. In my opinion Koxx have come up with a real winner.

As mentioned above the frame retails at £185. It will be available in S, M & L, equating to full build wheel bases of 1040, 1085 & 1100.

I agree that the geo of the frame is not “cutting edge” by today’s standards, but it makes for comfortable, stable ride. I predict a return to less radical designs, as many find frames with geometry intended for use by top international riders unforgiving.

For the moment both Bike and frame are only available from KOXX U.K.

Fred.

But if its an "old school" frame (forgive my neanderthal (ba dum dum tish) terms) surely old school riders will currently be extremely excited at the thought of buying one of these frames for such a cheap price? :o

I definitly think koxx has done well here lol

• 3 weeks later...