Opinion On T-pro

wez

Its a good starting bike which is easily upgradable. Well priced for a complete bike with an average spec. The bike will not hold you back much even when you reach a high standard of riding.

I think it's one of the best entry level mod bikes available at the moment, and no other companies offer a bike to rival it at the price it is.

Very good in my opinion. But the wheels are still the wrong size and the stem is too big :P

Ian

Hi, I just got one a few weeks back and i think it is brilliant! I know it has been said before but it really is a good price and it is easy to upgrade.

Edit: spelling and Here is a topic, this is more about pictures of t-pros but there is also some opinions about them.

I will look for another few topics on t-pros as i am bored.

Here

Edited by Onzaallen

Really good bikes to start off with. Basically just look at the first post...

Only thing i dont like is the internal headset and stem.

Oh yeah and the fact that it comes with an acs claw, i think it should come with a tensile freewheel now.

two days ago! the search function does work you know.

the T-pro is a pretty decent starter bike, most people opt for one due to the similarities to the koxx levelboss frame, which is a pretty sweet deal as you get a full bike for the cost of a frame.

however as a newer rider you may only be familiar with all these newfangled XTP's and suchwhat.

the T-pro's come pretty well kitted out so i think the most vital upgrade people make to the T-pro immediately will be the cranks, lets face it, onza budget cranks might get you about, but it's certainly not pretty when they go snap. maybe if you're on a supercycles spree, go the extra bit and get some tensiles.

another thing will be rubber, as far as i am aware, the T-pro's come with onza Sticky fingers, which to my recollection are pretty poor, maybe have a look at investing in some maxxis creepy crawlers or something.

apart from that, you can't really go wrong with one :)

like everyone has said,great starter bikes because some of my friends started trials but there all got different makes of bikes and two of them got t-pros and the others got other trials bike and they all said after trying the t-pros thats its was the best to start trials on and i like them