Onza Stickers

T-Lite Man

Hi, does anyone know where i can get Onza stickers from?

The ones i am looking for is ones that go on a T-Lite frame, mine have kinda been ripped off because of damage to the frame.

So does anyone have a slight clue where i may get some of these?

If you wanted, you could e-mail info@supercycles.co.uk or bike.stuff@onza.com and ask for a template of the stickers, then get someone to make them for you in a colour of your choice? I know they've given out the templates on here before, so it shouldn't be a problem :)

That sounds good to me, only problem is though, should i go to my local bike shop to get this done?

How the hell did you rip your t-lite stickers off, they're lacquered over. :blink:

I didn't rip them off, it got a small dent an it peeled its way off.. Had to take both sides off because it didn't look right. :(

Most of the sticker had gone so i toke the rest of it off.

What i mean is, t-lite stickers arn't just stuck on. They're lacquered over, so really you shouldn't have been able to take them off even if you wanted too. :S

What i mean is, t-lite stickers arn't just stuck on. They're lacquered over, so really you shouldn't have been able to take them off even if you wanted too. :S

Well, there off now i wish the frame didn't have a dent, then i wouldn't have this small problem.

I'll try my best to get some stickers that i need.

Thanks for helping me guys. :D

Rob no bikes shop in Plymouth wil;l do you custome stickers, not even me. Sorry

See tartybikes or google about.

Lee aka Sliders here got some wicked Zoo ones done in pink up in Brstol. Same place that ARC use for all theres.

If you want them fititng and the frame cleaning off properly let me know mate