Tranlated Sticker To Chinese

Egg Fried Rice

hey guys

i was really bored so i decided to get my friend (Dominic Lai) to help me translate the stickers that you get from tartybikes and selectbikes and this is what he done for me.

here www.tartybikes.co.uk

IPB Image

and here is selectbikes.com

IPB Image

what do you think haha

John Kan the china man

i may even put them into production and sell them lol

Edited by J-KAY

Guess what "Candles Not Imperf" are?

Non dripping candles.

"Non dripping" or something similar to that is an imperfect verb, in a dictionary written down as imperf. Yes, somebody's been using the dictionary wrong and thought "Non dripping" in Chinese is Imperf in English.

Got a framed box of them hanging in dad's room.

Guess what "Candles Not Imperf" are?

Non dripping candles.

"Non dripping" or something similar to that is an imperfect verb, in a dictionary written down as imperf. Yes, somebody's been using the dictionary wrong and thought "Non dripping" in Chinese is Imperf in English.

Got a framed box of them hanging in dad's room.

wtf? lol have you just gone off on a massive tangent. I know its early (for me) but I have no idea what you're talking about lol

The imperfect (in german anyway) is best learn as the one word past tense: I read a book, I ate my mum. In english we use it alot more than the perfect tense: I did eat my mum, I did read a book etc. the word dripping in that context is conjugated to the word candles but is not in the past tense. "Non dripped candles" might be but i think that just sounds weird

OK im not going to say anymore cos im really confused at the whole subject (waaaayyyy) of this thread :S

"Non dripped candles" might be but i think that just sounds weird

It might be so, all we did was to check how they could have printed "Candles not imperf." on a box of non dripping candles. The phrase they translated could indeed be "non dripped candles" but then how can we know - it was translated from Chinese. The only certain thing is that imperf. was what they thought to be the translation.

Edited by Inur

i find the chinese language uncomprehendable... <_<

English too from the looks of it... :P

Sam, the guy was asking if anyone was interested and for them to identify themselves to provide a rough idea of numbers, not for everyone who wasn't interested to say so. :lol:

Anyway, look cool as. (Y)