The Monty #2

SIDEBURN

Your quite handy with the old metal work arn't you?

Good job, both the stock and the mod you built up are great bikes.

Thanks mate (: Well i try to.. Its always fun when you did something yourself and it works..

That bike is lush mate (Y)

Great color scheme

Thank you (: I like the colours too.. And as soon as my paycheck arrives in August im gonna build me up a new frontwheel.. The same stuff as in the back ;)

Cheers! thanks for the comments..

• 2 months later...

Exactly (: Dont know why though... Very weird.. but you people still drive on the left side also ;)

Cheers...

Ahh, that I can explain. It is all because of what side of the road we drive on. Obviously when Indication on a push bike, you stick your arm out preventing you being able to reach the break, If you're gunna only have one break available, I'm sure everyone will agree it is a lot nicer to only have the rear. In England because we drive on the left hand side of the road it is more important to indicate when turning right as you are cutting across the traffic, so the rear break needs to be on the left, allowing you to indicate, where ass in other countries where people drive on the right its more important to indicate left, so you need the rear break on the right.

Looking good :D(Y)

Are your rear tyre good against pinch flats? And does it have good grip? Where can I get one? I like it :)

Thanks :P No its not good at all.. Its heavy and doesnt grip that well.. Buy Schwalbe or Maxxis..

But if you really want one i think you can get it at crc..

// Patrik

Wow :o that looks the dogs dangly bits! and sod all the adaptors go disk front and rear it wont be much more expensive, and will make the bike look so much cleaner than having adaptors and stuff on it. but so far it is looking so nice. (Y)

Yaeh mate that looks spod on (Y)(Y)

Thanks mate (:

I miss my monty now. mine was red white and green. Still have save your pic to remember hey buy.

:D Happy Trialing!!!! :D

Yeah ;D Thanks mate, im gonna take some nice pics of her when ive polished her a bit (: Then you can have some large nice ones..

Cheers!

looks very nice like the blue back end with the cranks and the wheel (Y):D

Thanks (: Yeah i think all the colours match pretty good..

Thanks for the comments guys! // Patrik