Does Anyone Know If Pace Are Still Making The Rc250t Frame? If So Wher

adamdighton

copy the geo and have a handmade copy of one done :) avec le leeson or iolobikes, that way you get the sweet handling with a frame that may last a little longer- i heard once that the t raptor was the same geo, but im pretty sure the pace had bb rise....edd potts (dave85) has 1, so may be able to shed some light on that

they did look nice though, however i really cant justify the price...

Snappel on here had/ has one of akriggs old paces, although i doubt he'd let

it go if he still had it... Did all the rc250t's have a rear disk mount?

Also ive been wondering why did leeson stop making the 660 with rear disk in

the chainstay? Was it because the c2 became outdated and was the only brake with a

suitable half caliper? Looks like a no.1 caliper to me.

That leeson on ebay is mine, go on, you no you want to :P

I would, but ive just bought a dh bike :(

I'll see how much its going for in a few days though ;)

Im not sure really, has he changed it too just a normal mount? I know when i bought it it was something like 50 quid extra. At the time he said the reason for puttin it inside both stays was to take the strain that a disc puts on that part of the frame away, i think pace got around it by puttin a reinforcing bar betweem the upper and lower stays, might be wrong though...

mike

• 10 months later...
copy the geo and have a handmade copy of one done :) avec le leeson or iolobikes, that way you get the sweet handling with a frame that may last a little longer- i heard once that the t raptor was the same geo, but im pretty sure the pace had bb rise....edd potts (dave85) has 1, so may be able to shed some light on that

they did look nice though, however i really cant justify the price...

geo is extremely similar i searched "pace rc250t " in on google as id never heard of it lol and it came up with some info on the T-raptor been the same geo almost just a few MM out in places !

Adam