My Zona!

smelly joe

Shut Up you fish Yeh your a fish

Haha... Good come-back! :ermm: You could of at lease made your point clear... by saying for example: 'Dear world, I (Joe Sweeney of Oxfordshire) am retarded'

Edit: Tom on msn...

::ToM::..Trails whore.......dino lady>Senga says:

1. his comback lacked punctuation, therfore made f**k all sense

2. WTF fish

hes just digging a retard hole

soon

evryone will hate him

Edited by Mr_Tensile

Retard isn't the correct term for those "special" people like Joe Sweeney. I think "f*cktard" would be more appropriate.

Also let me explain why there's an Onza sicker on the Zona. Now if you :rtt: you will see that its an zona "prototype" and Zona is a company that works with or is Onza, like YaaBaa is a spin off of old Koxx frames. Hense the Onza sticker on the Zona frame

Please feel free to correct me on that if I'm wrong though I'm pretty sure I'm not :P

P.S - Seriously wtf, fish is not an insult >_< . Here is a link to the definition of fish just in-case you feel compelled to use such a sh*te insult again.

CLICKY>>>>>>_<

Much love from

Joey B

Edited by fugigas

Smelly Joe why did you put an onza sticker on a Zona ?

If you took time to read the thread you'd find out, rather than bumpin up a thread thats dead.

Also let me explain why there's an Onza sicker on the Zona. Now if you read you will see that its an zona "prototype" and Zona is a company that works with or is Onza, like YaaBaa is a spin off of old Koxx frames. Hense the Onza sticker on the Zona frame

correct, apart from that was the prototype design for the t-mag, hense the onza stickers.

but somehow they remarketed it as a zona in the production frames later life.

Hi can people STOP ! having a go at me the only reason i called Tom 132 a fish is because i was just mucking around and i'am not that harsh to call him a complete twat or what ever, that was just an example Munday your sound and i'am not having a go at you. If any body does not like me calling my friend a fish just for a joke DEAL with it because i don't really give a crap what you think. I didn't know why there was a onza sticker on a zona, so i just asked the question is it that hard for you lot to get that in to your little brains.

Open to any coments

Joe :)