My Zona!

smelly joe

you seem suprised that it snapped but you gave it a right thraping since day one.

was'nt really that surprised, i had thoughly raped it in every way imaginable.

and yea, it was the proto zona, the only real difference was the headtube was a internal one.

I think that may have been from so far back that it may have been the T-Mag, but they were undecided. Did you buy that off Ryan? Or did you get it direct from Supercycles? When cracked frames go, they properly go though. Probably a lesson to be learnt from this for some people :P

Don't think it's very fair saying that you've "snapped a zona" becuase eveyone will think that the zona zips are weak now.

It's a proto, so it's likely not to be perfect. You know what TF likes with this sot of thing. Any topic now asking how the zona zip is, people will say, "oh, they're shit weak, i've seen a snapped one". Which isn't the case.

Edited by JT!

Did you buy that off Ryan?

yea, bought it off ryan, it was a bargin.

im not implying that it may be weak, not like the cnc'ed bits snapped or it craked along a weld, hopefully the down tube has been changed form that to the producton ones though, guessing so as none of them seen to have gone.

i just thought some people may like to see the spectacle that is a quite impressive break IMO

• 5 months later...