Trials Seat

Vasil

Hello

I was thinking to get a trial seat but i don't wana spend for something so little thing.Is a way you can make one, or found something that forks as well.

I bought a new frame and don't want to cut the end of the seat tube but my seat is large for trials and also I don't really seat on bike.For that case I think is useless to but a smaller seat.

What you say?

Selle Italia "SLR" the pimpest and neatest saddle EVA!!! apart from the new "Magnesium" saddle made by San Marco. which was pimp as hell!!!!

saw the san marco on monday and was BEAST!!!! people at the brit round this weekend may see one on akriggs bike, as long as he is feeling fit.

The SLR just search on google and you will see how pimp it is, pretty much all carbon and weighs in at a mere 165grams :o:lol:

Waynio.......................

Selle Italia "SLR" the pimpest and neatest saddle EVA!!! apart from the new "Magnesium" saddle made by San Marco. which was pimp as hell!!!!

saw the san marco on monday and was BEAST!!!! people at the brit round this weekend may see one on akriggs bike, as long as he is feeling fit.

The SLR just search on google and you will see how pimp it is, pretty much all carbon and weighs in at a mere 165grams :o:lol:

its all about the tioga spyder wayne....

its all about the tioga spyder wayne....

The pimpest ever are the two (maybe more) roadie carbon ones. Literally a shaped peice of carbon on ti rails. No padding or anything and sooo comfy! They come in normal carbon and white carbon! Woooo

I think you should get a seat, only if it is comfy though. I mean you don't want ti hurting your bum when your trying to ride. As well with a comfy one, if you were to go over the bars and you try and stop yourself from doing so, your nuts wont hit the frame but will hit against a nice lovely, comfy seat.