Road Trip

bob87

hey me and some of the local riders in inverness are intrested in taking a road trip around some parts of the uk this summer.i was just wondering about what places we should go to, maybe meet some of you guys along the way and go for a session.

If you want some cool, chilled out natural rock riding. Then come my way to a place called Frinton on sea. There are some funky little street spots but the rocks on the sea front are a killer, there soo fun.

Anyway, if you want more information, pm me or i will keep an eye on this thread

Ian

thanks very much guys, the more places the better. hopefully should be going sometime in july.bristol,london and porthcawl are sounding like some of the best spots to ride. maybe il be able to organise a spot to meet some of you between here and there to go riding.

thanks very much guys, the more places the better. hopefully should be going sometime in july.bristol,london and porthcawl are sounding like some of the best spots to ride. maybe il be able to organise a spot to meet some of you between here and there to go riding.

Carlisle, its on the way down to london (Y)

Your going to have some trek going right down to london aint you? lol

Your going to have some trek going right down to london aint you?

not realy to botherd about distance, its all about riding. i was concidering jumping on the eurostar and going to ride some of northern france aswell but dont know how many are up for a trip like that. has anybody ridden any areas of france?

Hi, don't know if you would be coming round this area but there's a fair bit to ride in Ramsgate (East Kent) and some of the towns around there, and plenty of riders locally would be happy to meet up and show you some spots...

Tom

Thanks again guys, im just going to put a list together of all the cities people are posting up and ill pick from there where were going. Might only be a week were going to be on this road trip so we will be on the move quite a lot. Maybe only a couple of a hours at each spot. Ill keep you posted.

Edited by bob87

God damn i think im going to schedule another road trip for next year.

Theres just to many places you've posted up for us to visit in just a couple of days.

This is crazy, you guys are so welcoming to new members of this forum, thanks.

Will have some footage of me riding posted up soon(next week maybe), so you can see how we ride up here.

Edited by bob87