England - Portugal, Today

Mr Motivator

HAHAHA fair enough!!

I'm not that assed about it, all the hype f**s me right off about it all. Plus those REALLY gay england car flags!!

I'll watch the footy at home, since the TVs like 20cms away anyway, it'll be good if we win but i'm not overly assed about it.

Im not really too interested in it but still watched it.

dont see why everyone perhaps tries to stand out by not watching it, everyone else will be and will be talking about it.

its pretty cool to watch too especially the pen's :-

I'll bet any money that all the people who are anti-football are shit at it.

So because someone's not good at football, they can't dislike the f**king insane salaries some of the players get, for doing very little? The whole ego-massage that they get from everyone, and the way they're played up so much in the papers? etc.? I'm not particularly good at running America, yet I'd still disagree with some of the things they've done. Equally, I can't make oven-bake chips for shit, but I'd still say the fat McCain chips aren't great?

I'll bet any money that all the people who are anti-football are shit at it.

you wish, i personally think football is the most pointless thing in the world, except from non runny eggs. But im not that bad at it, me and my mate came third out of 11 teams in a doubles match, all of the others play footie for some team or club, and me and my mate dont, and we mullered them.

So dont go round making claims that you cant back up :P