Fake Signatures. Not Cool. Stop It.

Simon

"cheers mike"

Who's mike, what he do?

"cheers j-kay the china man"

Do we really give a shit if j-kay is a china man? No. Do i go "cheers simon the english white man", no, i don't, 'cause i'd look like a dick.

"mike"

Just, no.

"zoo baby"

Congratulations, do you want a bottle of milk with that you moron.

Use this you f**ks

NOTE: I'm not having a go at any individuals, but i will publicly humilate and be-little you for doing it, and will also campaign for you to never get validated.

Yes, I love you Simon (from Simon haha!)

Pisses me reet off does that, theres no need for it!

Last time I gaves my views on it I lost my rag and went ape shit getting a warning, was :(lol

Please listen to Simon or else... :angry:

Edited by merlin_rider

:S what the hell :Slol

tis about what people put after there posts, like "zoo baby"(sorry first annoying one that i could think off)

Congratulations simon, if i done this, i would get slaughtered, you do it, and you dont get warning :P

he didnt say "zoo baby" after his post :o

lol if it really bothers people that much about two little words on an internet-forum,they need to get a life and if they don't like me saying it then don't read it when i do put it :)

zoo baby!

Edit: people just like having something to moan and nag about...usually it's new member's who spell a few words wrong that get bollocked.If anybody wants talk to me on msn instead of clogging up this wonderfully useful topic find my msn in my profile thingy.

Edited by zoo

Usually I don`t say much at all, and find that the moderation on this forum is ...selective.

You have a mix of approved members who behave like adolescents, and people that start arguments over nothing at all....and end quoted valid points with such shite as STFU.

As moderators you run the forum and control a reasonable amount of pricks, but surely you cannot dictate to people if they want to end a post with "zoo baby" (its a popular choice) or with there name "mike"

It should be left to the individual to have the "minstrels" not to be upset so easily by peoples private sigs unless directed at the said member....i.e..my sig could read "Danny B is Gay" now thats a personal hit at someone whereas "mike & zoo baby" isn`t.

Lots of Love

Liam.

if simon and trialsboy havent noticed, ive stopped my "annoying" name at the end of my posts for a while now becuase there was a post about this before aimed at me. so whats the f***ing point of bringing old news back again?

couldnt you of asked me just to stop it instead of making people look stupid. and if it does annoy you, dont read it. simply isnt it?

John Kan

if simon and trialsboy havent noticed, ive stopped my "annoying" name at the end of my posts for a while now becuase there was a post about this before aimed at me. so whats the f***ing point of bringing old news back again?

couldnt you of asked me just to stop it instead of making people look stupid. and if it does annoy you, dont read it. simply isnt it?

John Kan

Is difficult not to read it when its at the bottom of the post, you will automatically read it.

What you put there is also annoying, there is no need to say anything at the bottom of the post :blink: