Snap Snap Snap

Balman

Yeah your nowhere near as hardcore as Mr Bessell, he can smash the shit out of a frame without

all of those tools. :P

lol is true, that post was sooooooo funny. But still dont change the fact tha.....

YOUR COOL!!!!

Edited by hardcorebiking

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 12 2006, 10:46 PM)

Some people buy snapped/cracked frame for the tubing, to experiment with, or purely just to weld-up and re-use. So it does have a use...

Again, "well ard". :)

Cheers,

Joe.

yeah tonnes of people by the worst trials frame on the market made of alluminium to re use the tubes. . . .

thinkabout it.

the top tube on that is more like a toblerone :P

B)-->

Some people buy snapped/cracked frame for the tubing, to experiment with, or purely just to weld-up and re-use. So it does have a use...

:mellow: and what would the retail be on a snapped T-10 shitty DB???

£5??? less??? worth the money to smash the f**k out of it!! :P

B)-->

Again, "well ard". :)

Cheers,

Joe.

i got a zoo pitbull cracked at the brakemounts if anyone wants to buy it :-

Pauly

I'm gunna say it once more SMASHING STUFF IS FUN haha and as simpson said above I would get around a fiver for it and I would pay around £30 to do it again i had so much fun how ever I dont think i will ill wait for my current frame to snap or one of my friends to haha thanks for the replys.

Jack.

stop being faggots everyone. bashing stuff is fun and the frame was useless so why not?!

Hobnobs and I have done similar with a T-Pro and Team frame. we found they are stronger than they look...whacking downtube against a curb and nothing happening proved Deng knows what he is doing!

Guy

i did that to my old echo ES1 back in the day, was good fun lol

i don't think anyone has disputed the fact that demolition of most things is fun. Most people have been sarcastic or unimpressed, as he has posted pictures of the frame afterwards, which people have come to the conclusion of, looking at the pictures IS NOT fun, while actually doing it IS fun.

I have no opinion. I am an impartial poster on this occasion.

Bye Bye

bongo.

I'm glad you had fun. I have done similar things with similar things.