Snap Snap Snap

Balman

Well basically i snapped this old diamond back thing by the chain stays a while ago so i dismatled it and me and my friend decided to play with a chizle, sleg hammer, axe, saw and an angle grinder just thought i would put up some pictures of the damage for you all to see how much fun can be had with a spear frame laying about haha. enjoy.

CLICK HERE

Jack.

Edited by jackbalman

why did you not take the bb out first, before smashing the hell out of it, or is the bb broken?

But i know how much fun it is, ive done it with an old shitty frame a while back and i destroyed it, was so fun.

Edited by identitijudge05

stop being faggots everyone. bashing stuff is fun and the frame was useless so why not?!

Hobnobs and I have done similar with a T-Pro and Team frame. we found they are stronger than they look...whacking downtube against a curb and nothing happening proved Deng knows what he is doing!

Guy

lol.. i love the reactions.. its exactly the same as when that guy beat the f**k out of a frame a few years ago. Oh how things never change. Mate to be honest.. id do the same.. who gives a shit.. its a old frame.. nowt to do.. and to be fair this topic is more interesting than the shite i have to read on here normally.

I agree, we're men, men bash stuff (insert cave man ug ug here)!!

My old Raleigh got the cliff treatment which is rather spectacular! Take bike to nearest most savagely deadly cliff face, launch bike off side of cliff, watch as bike tumbles and spins frantically over jaggedy rocks.... pure caveman pleasure, only a massive explosion at the end could make it better!!!!

However after climbing down and retreiving it, the damn thing was still rideable :angry:

So there you have it, Raleigh, strong a f**k!

Davey

Hobnobs and I have done similar with a T-Pro and Team frame. we found they are stronger than they look...whacking downtube against a curb and nothing happening proved Deng knows what he is doing!

Did you hit the downtube to pie though? :lol:

I agree - smashing stuff is fun. Burning stuff is better though.

We were giving is some proper pasty. Amazing how strong they are really.

Did it with a set of old echo team forks, feck me, they took a beating, managed to eventually get one tube bent, but still, im not suprised they only snap at the steerer.

Edited by Hobnobs

Thanks guy's haha it was pretty cool i have a video of the angle grinder was a laugh I need more stuff to smash haha feel free to put some pic's of brake's and any recluse destruction you have got up to :blink: ...

Thanks Jack.

Haha thats brilliant it might just have to be done me standing there "all I did was drop off a wall" haha that angle grinder mark is were i missed a hop and scraped a wall I swear.

thanks for all the comments guys keep em coming.

Jack.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 5 2006, 09:30 PM)

Someones solid! :blink:

and it sure aint you, lil bitch :P dont rip on his fun! i think im gonna take a sledgehammer/mattock to my old mission frame tommorow :). ill post up the carnage in due course

BEn

Thanks guy's haha it was pretty cool i have a video of the angle grinder was a laugh I need more stuff to smash haha feel free to put some pic's of brake's and any recluse destruction you have got up to :blink: ...

Thanks Jack.

lol i love it haha. Bit like when i let fat mike cut through my king hehe. God i never sweat so much lol but its all good.

Ha ha good work, my old base got a nice send off :-

why bother posting if your going to come out with some shite like "well ard " etc?

what use is a bad frame , thats snapped?

Some people buy snapped/cracked frame for the tubing, to experiment with, or purely just to weld-up and re-use. So it does have a use...

Again, "well ard". :)

Cheers,

Joe.