Creaking Inside Crank

Sucram

hi iv got a standard spec onza t pro and when i pedal there iis a creaking, grinding noise coming from the crank, please could someone tell me what this is, i think its the bearings :unsure:

Edited by marcus_tpro

hi iv got a standard spec onza t pro and when i pedal there iis a creaking, grinding noise coming from the crank, please could someone tell me what this is, i think its the bearings :unsure:

i have this problem too, i don't know how to fix it >_<

I know i have recently had this problem. All it simply is, is the chain needs tightening so pull the wheel back or tighten your wheel tugs. But if it clicks after that be worried as your bottom bracket will break soon and that also happened to me :angry:

oh my god IT WORKS, MY FREEWHEEL WAS LOOSE AS IT SAID ON THAT TRIALBIKE WEBSITE, I JSU STUCK A SCREW DRIVER IN THE LITLLE HOLES IN YM FREEWHEEL AND PEDAL BACKWARDS AND IT TIGHTEND IT UP (Y)

welcome to the wonderful world of ACS.

btw.

there's a button on the keyboard next to the A key - when you push it, one of the little lights on your keyboard goes out - experiment with it for a while.

:ermm: I'd put money on it being the free wheel. They dont last long on the back, let alone the front. I've had 3 in about 18 months <_< To be honest I'd just get a new one cos they come lose again after about half an hour. Edited by Mr_Tensile

:ermm: I'd put money on it being the free wheel. They dont last long on the back, let alone the front. I've had 3 in about 18 months <_< To be honest I'd just get a new one cos they come lose again after about half an hour.

they last great on the bacck my last one was like a year old all in all. :P

my mates had his t-pro for about 2 years this christmas and he had the same creaking as you when he had a front ACS freewheel but now he rides profile and the creaking still there , so he took his cranks off and greased his bottom bracket up ( taper edges) and now its ok.... so try that

Hope it helps...?

Will

my mates had his t-pro for about 2 years this christmas and he had the same creaking as you when he had a front ACS freewheel but now he rides profile and the creaking still there , so he took his cranks off and greased his bottom bracket up ( taper edges) and now its ok.... so try that

Hope it helps...?

Will

that happened to me with my profile all i just did was greased my chain a lil bit. then it stopped