Nottingham Saturday August 12th

Damon W

dam wasn't gonna come becuase trains were gay for me that day but now it's sat i might just make a trip down there it eithere there or morecambe i'll check what trains are like.

Nottingham.

I've never been, neither have you. It'll be cushty :P

OK, Ive never been riding in Nottingham before (even though I have family there), so if somebody would like to give me directions to where you are all meeting it would be much appreciated. Get some filming done ay!!

My msn is msn@trialmedia.co.uk.

EDIT: I can only make Sunday, so if its on Sat (which I dont think it should be :P) then I guess you can count me out.

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Aug 8 2006, 08:25 PM)

Let's make it Sunday, lads. Then Jonny will come and get some filming done for Our Summer. Will be awesome...

So, whats it gonna' be; Saturday or Sunday? :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Hull lot are going Saturday

Hahahahaha sounds like its gone down the drain. You Mansfield lads are tight c**ts, you only live 1 stop away so it doesnt matter which day you go.

the rides on saturday we live 7 stops away and our trains dont run on sundays

Saturday it is :D See you all there (Y) Anyone want to meet outside the station at like 10:30-11:00 because we don't know our way round :-

Tom.

I don't know my way either, will be behind Beno boys car.

Don't know where abouts we're meeting either. If your deffo going, PM me, swap moby numbers, and we''l try n find train station. Or give you directions.

Right...Let's get this straight...How many people are going on saturday and how many people are going on sunday? Iam going on saturday just to let you know.

EDIT: The nott's ride really is going down the drain. :

Edited by nickyw

Reet,

Possibilty of 4 people from Hull.

Gaz and his crew is going.

Best place to meet is in the ghetto where damon said, all boarded up and that, about 2mins away from station. If you aint been before, wait for Gaz and that to come out of station and go with them.

Reet,

Possibilty of 4 people from Hull.

Gaz and his crew is going.

Best place to meet is in the ghetto where damon said, all boarded up and that, about 2mins away from station. If you aint been before, wait for Gaz and that to come out of station and go with them.

Anyone fancy giving me some directions from Station to this Ghetto place ?