Sleepwalking

Chris Walls

Never sleep walked although i have woken up then went in mums room and sat there for like 5 minutes just standing there, i knew what i was doing but i was very very tired and then me mum woke up and said what you doing Ben i said " having a piss" :lol: then i just walked of to the toilet had a piss then went back bed.

I remeberd it the next morning but i was very dilerious when it happend, i talk in my sleep though sometimes, mum says i'm allways shouting and swearing, sleep walking is preety dangerous though if you ask me ... mate told me that some bloke had sleeped walk and was sleep walking and killed his kids and wife and dragged them into a swimming pool or something along the lines of that, don't know if it's true or not but it's messed up to f**k.

Edited by Ben Geary

Sometimes wake up thinking that i'm falling. And i flitch to try and stop myself :rolleyes:

Crazyyyy

I've had that before, it feels like you've just fallen from a massive height and then you just wake up really, really quickly. Such a mad feeling.

When i was a kid i used to always lie down near the fire on the rug in winter, so the only time in my life i've sleep walked, i ended up lying near the fire. When i woke up in the morning, I was so scared. Always wondered if there was a newspaper or anything at some point on the stairs, would i have slipped and died?

Weird.

My girlfriend *never* shuts up when she sleeps. No word of a lie, within 10-20 minutes of her falling asleep it starts. At first it's just cute little whimpery mumbling that doesn't really make sense, but as she drifts into deeper sleep it'll become much more coherent and if you can be bothered you can have a conversation with her. She must stop eventually but I've always drifted off before. Sometimes her eyes will open as well, I know this happens to everyone but I'm sure it happens with her more, it's confusing to hell because combined with the mumbling/talking you're never sure if she's awake then!

She also sleepwalks but not very frequently, does stuff like brush her teeth if she's forgotten and the like.

Don't think I do either, but apparently I make some pretty random noises sometimes and usually get proper mega twitches haha

haha, i think i might have done it once, like 4 weeks ago :Slol

It was red hot, and i couldnt stop riggling around, and then when i woke up in 't morning, it had all these cold objects in my bed :S

Lava lamp :S

Lynx can lol

I had alsorts, think i got em trying to cool down...

Then i bought air con (Y)

Hmmm are you sure there all rather suspiciously shaped objects. if you get me ;)

:P

I sleep talk all the time, mygirlfreind always had a new story for me in the morning lol most of what i say is total crap :P But ive been known to have full on conversations and to text people back if they text or ring me in the night.

2nights ago i apparently got up at 4am becuase it was raining, went downstairs found my car keys, opened the front door then went to the car and shut my sun roof :P

I don't properly sleep walk but i do have a related story.

Around 6 months ago, back when me and my mates were digging trails alot for bmx, i fell asleep in front of the TV. When my dad tried to wake me up to get me to move into bed i didn't fully wake up and when he tried to direct me up the stairs i kept trying to run back saying i had left my spade behind :$.

When i was younger I woke up on numerous occassions fully dressed for school. Quite handy actually (Y)

Jetlag does funny things to you and caused me to sleep climb out of my tiny bedroom window, having to get through sharp blinds on the way. Thank god it was only the ground floor. I just woke up outside in my boxers thinking what the f**k am i doing out here?! :blink: