!onza Hog Thread!

Joey B

I'm in desperate need of a new freewheel for my 20" onza hog rim but I'm not sure which thread they have. Is it the small or normal size thread?? please help as quick as you can because i need to buy and fit it by Monday.

hey Joe

I think he wants to run a 13 tooth freewheel as he has brought some echo cranks with an 18 tooth front fixed cog. So im guessing he wants to no if his hub will take a 13 tooth odyssey freewheel (micro thread)

(Y)

Yes indeedy, the Odyssey and KHE 13t freewheels will fit on the smaller threads of your rear hub, where the fixed cog would ordinarily go. I've found on my BMX KHE freewheels seem to take it better than Odysseys, in general.

Yer Mr-Tensile (Max) I am going to change to front freewheel and i have had my eye on the Tensile freewheel so it would be nice if someone could point me in the direction of a review, but of course if its british then I would be suprised to see a bad product ;) . No max after riding your T-Mag, on tuesday with the 18-12 gearing on it, i am going to copy that so i can start putting more power into my gaps.