Would A 19" Rear Rim Fit ?

mark145

Hi

The main question i have is would any 19" rim fit on a Onza T-Vee bike. I would also like to know if anyone has done this succesfully. If this was to work would i need Maguras due to being able to adjust them more.

Thanks

everybody seems to forget that with a quick bit of hacksaw work and a file, you can cut the dropouts a tad deeper so the wheel goes further in :) soooorted :)

or you could buy a 20 inch rim. and like some else said no you cant put a 19 inch rim on a t-vee. your best off not doing any of the bodging people may sugest and just use a 20inch rim it just makes things alot easier.

or you could buy a 20 inch rim. and like some else said no you cant put a 19 inch rim on a t-vee. your best off not doing any of the bodging people may sugest and just use a 20inch rim it just makes things alot easier.

why not? it wont really hurt, and will allow a far better range of rear rims and tyres-it can be/has been done

also its not bodging, its modification, subtle difference ;)

also, per chance did you get the t vee frame off ebay for a tenner? if so that was mine :P

Thanks for the replies, the only reason i asked is that there isn't really a big range of wide 20" tires.

thats becasue a t-vee is the cheepest trials bike u can by brand new der ment to be less hasel than the other mods but also more basic

search through the topics as i remember this guy who had a really nice monty 26" but had a smaller wheel i think. Anyway the point is on there was a guy who can build the convertors that bolt into your old mounts to creat new mounts. I cant rerember the name of the topic but i will have a look for you to see if i can find it.

hope this helps

Ian B