20 Year Old, Died While Trying To Bunnyhop A Curb.

tipus

Could someone who was close to him enquire as to wether his family would appreciate a donation to a charity or something similar please?

We can bang on for ever and a day about the merits of helmets, but time and passion would be better spent doing summat constructive in his memory.

oh my god, that horrible, but still a helmet wouldnt hav done much as it was his heart that stopped most likely due to the internal bleeding, if not he still broke his neck so thats not much to do with not using a helmet, anyway R.I.P :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine who i ride bmx with wasnt wearing his helmet and he did a huge superman seat grab over the old 6ft spine at epic skatepark, and he crashed on his head.

He went home feeling a bit dizzy but not to bad.

The next morning he woke up and went to get something from his fridge and he just colapsed and he stopped breathing.

When the ambulance got there his heart had stopped, but they gave him some addrenaline and managed to resusatate him.

He is fine now (3years on) and has R.I.P. written on the back of his helmet as a reminder for him to never ride without it.

I have always ridden with a helmet and i have cracked 3 landing on my head, and one time knocking myself out and that time i would be dead for sure because of the speed i hit.