'new To The Forum'

zipzop

'sup,

Names dan and im kinda new to trials but already its blowed my mind.

Ive been riding DJ and street for about 2yrs and my current ride is a '03 lime gt moto running on 24s, d-street's, profile and other bmx parts.

Am always interested in bits as im always breaking them! Recently aquired a da-bomb mod frame from my mate planet x alan and have thrown it together jus to get the know how.

In the near future hopin to get a nice mod frame once ive got the esencials dialed.

onethathasnotbeenused@hotmail.co.uk

welcome to the forum :) hope the dabomb is all finished soon :) i snapped a part of every component on that when it was mine except the frame, wheels and stem :lol::P

EDIT: JT he lives in london, where i used to live a few years back :) im not a native "redcarian" :lol:

Edited by planet x alan

welcome to the forum :) hope the dabomb is all finished soon :)i snapped a part of every component on that when it was mine except the frame, wheels and stem :lol::P

thats nice of you to give him the frame, aren't you a little worried its going to break, after all he has snapped everything else? :S