Matt Henstock

joe b

Yo... You guy's probably haven't heard of Matt Henstock, but hes a good lad that rides in Mansfield. He used to ride, for a year or so, and he stopped. But hes back on the bike and he has been for the past three months.

So i've filmed and edited a little video for him, which you can find here (Matt Henstock - Video One) (Y) .

For anyone that would like to know, the song is 'Fort Minor - Remember The Name'.

All comment's will be much appreciated, regarding every aspect of the video, as long as they are constructive. I would, especially, like to know what you think to the edited as i have never edited a video to 'hip-hop' music before.

Cheers,

Joe and Matt. :)

After everyone's views on the music choice, i'd just like to clarify that i didn't pick the song :P . But, thanks for the comment's so far people. Keep commenting, though, as i still need to know what more was good and what was bad? :)

Good Vid matt however I do think the riding didnt show what your capable off but still enjoyed it (Y)

I did think the editing was good but its not your best joe

Cheers Mike.

Mike... 'Constructive' DOES NOT mean not being harsh, it means stating a valid reason for your criticism. So, on a more positive note, why didn't you think the editing was my best? Im probably just not used to editing to the different style of music. I dont mind what it is, just tell me what it is, in future! :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Didn't mean that you were being harsh, Michael; your comment was anything but harsh. But i was saying being constructive doesn't mean NOT being harsh. If you get me? :huh:

Well cheers anyway...

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b