Middleburn Bash's

theone2be

Shall i upgrade my middleburn pro trials bash for the super pro trials bash, i love the look of it but have only been riding about 6 months and i'm worried if it will put up with some accidental landings, even though i dont use my bash at the moment i use my crank arm if i need it.

EDIT: If so what gear ratio is good with a 16T up front?

Edited by thwaites14

hi

i dont think its a good idea.my mate has one of them diddy bashrings and now he has dents and scratches in his chainstay due to the lack of protection it provides.he switched from a 22 one to the 16 and the only good thing that he has gained from it is a weight saving.(which isnt much as they are now made from steel)

i think that the bashguards are more suited to comps because it gives you more ground clearance.

hope that has helped

max ;)

No advertising on NMC...

It is strong as you like, no worries there. Only down side I found was I use quite a heavy gear so I needed a really small sprocket at the back and it skipped. What ratio do you ride at the moment and I'll tell you what sprocket you need!!

Edited by quick_spider