Whats Better 20 Or 26 Does It Matter

dan more

whats better 20 or 26 inch this really annoys me :angry: people argue about what is better and i don't get it

they both do exactly the same don't they whats so bad about the size of your wheels does this annoy any one else or is it just me dan

It depends on what you want to ride. 26 for street, 20 for natural. Got 2 bikes at the moment and I far more enjoy riding a stock, it's so much easier and more fun! But on natural it's only a 20" bike. A stock is clumsy.

That's fairly true. Oftentimes stocks are just too long for a rock, and you can get on it and reverse wedge it on a mod, but on a stock you have to do some real trickery to get around it.

This is a very pointless topic and can cause a lot of tension between people.

It's like starting a topic on what came frist the chicken or the egg.

For exmaple i would Personally say 20'' is best, but some one else would say 26'' is beter.

(it never ends!)

Basically i would suggest people not make these sort of topics there not that good,

only cause conflict.

People should just go with what they personally prefer weather it be 20''or 26''

Neither one is better than the other.

You do the same things on both types of bikes,

the only difference being in size and the 20'' may suit small people and a 26'' for tall people.

Edited by minicrack