Where Do You Ride And Where Do You Come From

minicrack

Hello im darren.

I ride in parkwood a place in medway where i live trials is not very good.

Im Curious to know where you all come from and where you ride.

As well as this i would like to know if where you ride is a hot spot or not,

(Is it good for trials)

Something else i wouldnt mind knowing is if trials is very popular in your area,

(Hense do you ride alone or in a big group)

I personaly dont tend to ride alone i ride with my friends chris,aaron and rob.

Overall this topic is bascily a bit about you self and your love for trials.

All comments are much appreciated thank you.

Hi im chris and i ride in bognor regis, and also live their, some good places to ride around are places like southamton, portsmouth and worthing. Ive been doing trials now for around 7 months, i how long you been riding and have you got any pictures. (Y) Thanks

Thank you for replying.

Im afraid i dont have any pictures sorry.

I have now been riding for a week and a few days

And i ride a onza t- mag.

May have to check out those riding locations you suggested sometime.

Edited by minicrack

Hiya my name mat, i usually ride Sherwsbury and Telford. Riding round where i live is pritty good just short train to either and theres a good day of riding in store. I always ride with my mates, :shifty: its more fun and you get to have a rite laghf. If you need somewhere to ride just go to your local train station and go to the nearest town (if you dont liv in one) once youv've rode the same place over and over it gets dull. Try and get some of your other friends intrested to man (Y)

There is good places you probly just havn't found them yet :)

i'm from oxford and it has some unique riding round here thanks to the uni's new and old (i'm not good enoth to use half of it ) but i still dream of doing the rocks up shotover park about 3/4 mile of bolder after bolder its visabull on google earth . i've made that my main goal it to do it before i cant ride any more

My names Michael Simpson im 16 and i ride Benfleet in Essex - we often travel to southend and basildon all of which is fat and theres always more to ride cos its all like innter city ghetto areas full of concrete benches walls rails...... you get my drift ..... loads of riders now adays as well......... tis all gravy

(Y) im max im from a city called hereford thats near birmingham.well sort of :)

dunno how good the riding is here but you can ask rob walker because he has stayed with me this summer :shifty: ..... in the tent

I ve already been told that were you live is pritty good for riding as i know rob and aaron.

I ve been told a little about you already.Casue you went nass as well.Thanks for replying.

Hi, i'm Matt (Y) I live in Allestree which is about a 10 minute ride to Derby City Centre.

Me and my mate Andy ride the city centre every night and it pretty good to ride.

There is quite a good range of things to ride.

Its also a good place to ride because you get to watch Neil Tunnicliffe ride. :o(Y)(He rides Derby most days)

I have also ridden in Heanor a few times which is 30 minutes in the car from Derby and its good there but not as good as Derby.

i live in stoke, its very rarely hot. I ride Hanley most of the time usually only with a couple of lads, because no one else can be bothered to get their arse out on their bike (mentioning no names (just an area :P ) the clayton lads)

It is actually pretty good for trials, but lately you have to constantely worry about having your bike stolen, which obviously sucks.

Hi im chris and i ride in bognor regis, and also live their, some good places to ride around are places like southamton, portsmouth and worthing. Ive been doing trials now for around 7 months, i how long you been riding and have you got any pictures. (Y) Thanks

Alright mate im from worthing and me and some mates went riding in bognor today they have been before but today was my first of many bognor rides. We stayed on sea front are there any other places in bognor to ride? Cheers gary

hi

im mark 41 years

just given up supermoto racing as its to expensive!

still got my ccm r30 644cc roadbike.

im lucky to be living in cambridge

home of www.trashzen.com

that mans inspiring!

got a

pashley 26

and a zoo python 20

all i need at the moment

is a kerb!

i live in stoke, its very rarely hot. I ride Hanley most of the time usually only with a couple of lads, because no one else can be bothered to get their arse out on their bike (mentioning no names (just an area :P ) the clayton lads)

It is actually pretty good for trials, but lately you have to constantely worry about having your bike stolen, which obviously sucks.

in reply to the topic title. Its very hot. As hot as a spaniel on a bbq.

Shropshire is pretty much rubbish in terms of riding, although shrewsbury is alright.

I live in Newport. Probably the only good thing about Newport is it isn't a shithole and there are no proper chavs... There is some good dh in Shropshire and Cannock though (Y)

Sounds pritty good at the fact that there is no chav's where you live.

One things for certain your bike wont get damaged or Stolen in anyway.

Cant say that ive done much down hill biking my self though,is it any good!

I find its not very good where i ride ethier.

so me and my mates tend to jump on the train and go else were.

hi ma names Dean

I live in Maidstone, round da Penenden Heath area, n i cycle 2 Boxley Woods n Eccles wit ma m8s 2 do trials. I'm sure dere r sum places 2 do trials in ur area. i'll hav a word wit me m8 hu does Motorbike trials about places though u mite have 2 travel a fair few miles ( its a 30 mile round trip 2 Eccles n bac) but i'll c wat i can do n post a message if i do find sumfin

all i need at the moment

is a kerb!

just as well really - given that it's about as much as cambridge can muster :P

oh yeah, back on topic -

my name's elvis, im 71, i was born in east tupelo, mississippi, USA. these days i work at sainsbury's in cambridge as im trying to keep a low profile.

Sadly, the riding in cambridge gets tired pretty quickly - there's not a lot around and it's all street.

just as well really - given that it's about as much as cambridge can muster :P

oh yeah, back on topic -

my name's elvis, im 71, i was born in east tupelo, mississippi, USA. these days i work at sainsbury's in cambridge as im trying to keep a low profile.

Sadly, the riding in cambridge gets tired pretty quickly - there's not a lot around and it's all street.

Haha i can see you enjoy life. :-

bump

So far so good there has been alot of Interesting replies.(Thanks to those who bothered)

But im sure there is a lot of you people out there who have something worthwhile to say.

So please reply to the topic and share you thoughts with us.

Edited by minicrack