Specialized Bighit

Lawnmowerman

Don't really like the rims and your shiny stem looks cheap :P Nice apart from that though.

I've been thinking about getting some single crowns when I'e got some money. What would you recommend?

Yeah I've got a 24 back end and I've set the bb high to get more travel.

'zocchi 66RCs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't actually get them, I'll be jealous :o

Don't really like the rims and your shiny stem looks cheap :P Nice apart from that though.

'zocchi 66RCs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't actually get them, I'll be jealous :o

or wait for the new tothem forks from RoxShox, 180mm of pure sex, and judging by their other forks released they should be v.reliable pluch etc... if not the either the 66RC2X (the wight ones) i had these forks and they're super plush and a fit and forget unit, work superbly and very sexshy!. oooooor if you want to wait a tad longer the 2007 models with pimp carbon fibre decals and newer internals.. B)

you don't have any option other than to have a 24" on the back of a BigHit - unless that's the 2006 model?

Yeah you're right you don't have an option. They changed the frame design for the 2006 model so it's not that.

Anyways, it's a lovely looking bike, looks a lotta fun :)

Edited by the judge

you don't have any option other than to have a 24" on the back of a BigHit - unless that's the 2006 model?

48hole Halo on the back? v.nice sir! (Y):)

You can get aftermarket swingarms and seatstays that allow you to run 26" rear wheels. Although they're probably quite hard to get hold of nowadays.