Maggis

clarkyz t mag

anyway bk to what this post is all bout what shall we give this kid a thersaurus ;)

It's thesaurus and that isn't even the right word, by the looks of things you and him both need a dictionary...

Edit; And that isn't even what the topics about :rolleyes:

Edited by adamtrials

f**ks sake three pages of crap (EDIT 4 now), does anyone know how to use a report button?

its a lot easier than causing problems and arguments which might come back later on in life when you meet people.

Edited by Synergy

we were trying that earlier but nobody could work it

ok fare enough you couldnt work it but you still dont have to clog up the thread having goes at people and chatting to your mates like its msn, all you have to do if you cant work the button is put ONE post up saying "can somebody please report this thread as i am unsure of how to do it myself"

understand? just saves lots of hassle

sorry everyone for the amount of crap i weas jokin and anyway im the 1 with me major problem its so big i need a new bike :sick:

good that youve apologised however you will need to learn not to clog up peoples threads with your information which has nothing to do with the original thread, ok you have a problem with your bike sorry to hear that but it should not be posted in this persons topic and msn chatting shud not be used with your friends/ or other people on trials forum.

er hello i have problems i cant help it

everyone has problems and not everyone can help it BUT its not the place to talk about it relaly is it? by all means if you need help with it make your own topic. do you get what im saying

cant you understand me or the original person

ooops sorry im chatting again

just need to know

you dont need to know that much do you? this is me making a third post when i originally just needed to make one.

you guys should really stop me included or you will never get validated and people will go of the head towards you, you have to see im trying to help you guys.

and also thanks for pointing out i didnt no they could no longer use the report button but they coud still ask some member to do it for them.

Edited by Synergy

everyone has problems and not everyone can help it BUT its not the place to talk about it relaly is it? by all means if you need help with it make your own topic. do you get what im saying

you dont need to know that much do you? this is me making a third post when i originally just needed to make one.

you guys should really stop me included or you will never get validated and people will go of the head towards you, you have to see im trying to help you guys.

and also thanks for pointing out i didnt no they could no longer use the report button but they coud still ask some member to do it for them.

cheers guys

[attachmentid=6598]

:lol: What am I doing in that pic? :P

Either way, I'm sure Clarky can re-type this thread so people can understand it easily/not make himself sound like a tool, so I think one's gone far enough...