Zoo! Bars

Ben Beckett

I think there are really good, well there are on my mod. they feel really nice a perfect rise. they also get rid of awful wrist hurt that flat bars give you, well for me they did.

I know a few people who ride them on stock bikes and they all say there great.

Edited by morton

Greatest bar i've ever used ! Tried some try-all flat bar or whatever it is ! it was just weird ! didn't liked it !

I have the old zoo! bar.. 720mm so they have near 1½ - 2 years ! :o ! pretty strong ! getting new one soon because mine are creaking a lot !I'm scared that they might break when doing a gap to front ! :S

so they really are woth it ! (Y)

Greatest bar i've ever used ! Tried some try-all flat bar or whatever it is ! it was just weird ! didn't liked it !

I have the old zoo! bar.. 720mm so they have near 1½ - 2 years ! :o ! pretty strong ! getting new one soon because mine are creaking a lot !I'm scared that they might break when doing a gap to front ! :S

so they really are woth it ! (Y)

you don't need new ones, they creak because of the paint or something like that rubbing on the steam, they should be fine mate (Y)

As for the bars, yes they are mint, mine have shown no signs of stress. Well worth your money.

you don't need new ones, they creak because of the paint or something like that rubbing on the steam, they should be fine mate (Y)

As for the bars, yes they are mint, mine have shown no signs of stress. Well worth your money.

They're anodized :) And you can get rid of the creaking by putting some grease around the clamp and doing up the bolts harder.

The ZOO bars are really great. Due to their geometry, you can have them at many different angles without them feeling strange. Best bars I've ever had. Got them in my stock now and they're lovely.

Yeah i know that ! but I mean now they are really creaking, not the usual sound i was hearing since 1½ years !, They creak really loud now and I don'.t even put a lot of pressure on them :ermm: so, I don't know ! wold still prefer to change them ! would give me more confidence ^_^

What colour are you going for Brad?

My mate has some on his echo stem (mod) and they feel really nice, and we were testing at angles which felt better (at my house).

We both decided that if you have them level or slightly back, it really helps with your bunnyhops or just the ability to tug the bars up alot more! Whereas with then tilted forwards, it felt nice to gap as though it encouraged you to lean and force yourself forwards into it alot more!

J

Really good bars as they are a good riser and are wide that gives you more control over your bike. You can get the onza bars but they are not risers (i think) but they are wider if you prefer wide bars.

I would buy new zoo bars if i were you as i have found that if you buy second hand then they tend to not be as wide for some reason :S and the new ones seem wider. Get the gold ones they look awesome :- (from tartybikes)

ZOO! Bars are the best bars on the trials market. Especially Dengs new batch of them...the new ones are perfect and are 28.5", they feel great. The old ones did two but there were 29.5"

I wheelspun on a drop and landed flat and now mine are bent a little bit but they are strong and I have had them a long time.