Upgrades For My Bike

theone2be

A few years back i used to put pocket money and stuff into the flatbed of a model truck i had and I was looking through my room the other day and happend to find an old stash of money in there, well £55, don't you love when you find money you never knew you had. :D . Well i'm sure its going to be spent on my bike but what parts? I'm not sure so i thought i'd let all of you nice people on the forum have your say into what parts i can buy for my bike.

Heres my bike Clicky

i'm thinking of a black try-all rim for the back as the ronnies a bit past its time

Thanks for the ideas guys, iv'e thought about it and i think i'm going to go by the old saying "if it's not broke dont fix it" and replace parts when i need it and they break, i'm spending the money on getting my bmx up and running. Thanks anyway people.

EDIT: I've never really thought about the lever position it just seemed comfortable at the time so theve stayed like it, i'll try them in different positions when i go out in a sec.

Edited by thwaites14