Parcel Force

planet x alan

paul oliver sent my frame off late last tuesday, suppose it was despached on wednesday, it was paid for 2-3 working days, so that makes today the 4th if saturday is a working day...... its so annoying as i am missing a ride :angry:

if anyone has dealt with paul, did he send the stuff when he said? i have checked his refs and they all seem good. he is just hanging around a lot with this one, i had to wait a long time before he even cashed the cheque i sent him......

all help appreciated

Paul won't f**k you about.

Cheques don't cash straight away, it's normal on here when you send a cheque that the seller doesnt send the item until the money is actually in their account, otherwise the cheque could bounce, leaving the seller with no money.

Perhaps you should have got in touch with him before this, I mean f**k sake, it's not even late yet.

For comparison, I sent sponge a cheque last friday or saturday, he put it into the bank on tuesday due to the bank holiday, and has said he is sending the stuff today, if you want stuff quickly, get paypal, cheques are not the way to go really.